War Ukraine vs Russia Equip Losses ~ Andrew Perpetua Charts (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Andrew seems to have taking over cataloging confirmed losses for both sides since Oryx no longer provides this data.

These are not day to day charts - just ones that I downloaded as saw, with the most frequent being from Feb 2024.

1. (Date of charts is labelled at top of chart on left side)
Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Dec 14 2023.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Jan 11 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Jan 12 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Jan 14 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Jan 15 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Jan 30 2024.jpg

7. Feb 2024
Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 2 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 3 2024 - 2.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 3 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 5 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 6 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 7 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 8 2024.jpg

I'll post up more as time goes on and I download enough.

Attachments

• Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 4 2024.jpg
    Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 4 2024.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 240

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Those are numbers that are very likely to be associated with reality.

Russia is advancing, so a 5:1 loss ratio is expected.

Now what must be taken into account in this war is that for Ukraine losing 50 tanks is something VERY painful, for Russia losing 250 tanks means nothing, can build them again.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
One of this and is all Game Over
View attachment 753288
I don't understand why the OP is so eager to deflect from reality. Right now what Russia produces is one day of artillery rounds is what the US, the main supplier of Ukraine, produces in one month. This information comes from the US itself.
Similar situation applies to guns and vehicles.
Wonder why this dude still continues to bring up pointless data.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
One of this and is all Game Over
View attachment 753288
Ya, for everybody...including Russia. Awesome solution to the problem.

Those are numbers that are very likely to be associated with reality.

Russia is advancing, so a 5:1 loss ratio is expected.

Now what must be taken into account in this war is that for Ukraine losing 50 tanks is something VERY painful, for Russia losing 250 tanks means nothing, can build them again.
Apparently they are all visually confirmed via either video footage or photos which are then cross referenced so that same piece of equip wasn't photographed from two or 3 diff angles. Russia's DIB? Where they be getting all the employees for all that work? Migrants? Nah, they send them to fight in Ukraine. Russians, nah, they send them to the same place. They can do alright for a while, using cranky old T-64s and T-72s once the T-80s and 90s are gone, but even those won't last long.

Also, the MoD seems to like counting the refurbishment of a T-72 (or whatever tank) as a new tank build, but it's not when new optics are added. And the T14, will never see it, just like the countries that contracted with Russia to buy them but never got them because they were never built. It would be an awesome MBT but Pootin knows it stands the same chance as any other piece of equip sent into the field of getting destroyed or captured.

The Russians need a change in their tactics when they conduct mechanized assaults - what they're using now is the same as attritional infantry-led frontal assaults.

Last edited:

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Apparently they are all visually confirmed via either video footage or photos which are then cross referenced so that same piece of equip wasn't photographed from two or 3 diff angles. Russia's DIB? Where they be getting all the employees for all that work? Migrants? Nah, they send them to fight in Ukraine. Russians, nah, they send them to the same place. They can do alright for a while, using cranky old T-64s and T-72s once the T-80s and 90s are gone, but even those won't last long.

Also, the MoD seems to like counting the refurbishment of a T-72 (or whatever tank) as a new tank build, but it's not when new optics are added. And the T14, will never see it, just like the countries that contracted with Russia to buy them but never got them because they were never built. It would be an awesome MBT but Pootin knows it stands the same chance as any other piece of equip sent into the field of getting destroyed or captured.

The Russians need a change in their tactics when they conduct mechanized assaults - what they're using now is the same as attritional infantry-led frontal assaults.
One has to be careful with that information because it is very difficult to determine some issues when it comes to armored vehicles. It's not the same with dead people, plane or choppers. For armored vehicules except in very rare exceptions where the damage is very clear it is very common to confuse damaged vehicles with destroyed ones. This is something that happened with Orix reports for example, several armored vehicles reported by Orix as destroyed had actually only been damaged and were seen in action later. The same thing happens with abandoned vehicles. And this happened for both Ukrainian and Russian vehicles.

Anyway this not change what i said before In relation to the ratio considering that Russia is advancing.....

Regarding Russian tanks I do not agree, Russia still has 2/3 of its tank force and can manufacture about ~100 new tanks per month. Russia will hardly run out of tanks of any type. So, in this war, in my opinion, for Ukraine every tank counts, for Russia, except for some catastrophic loss (which has not occurred so far), tanks are merely a number.

rovex

Rookie
One has to be careful with that information because it is very difficult to determine some issues when it comes to armored vehicles. It's not the same with dead people, plane or choppers. For armored vehicules except in very rare exceptions where the damage is very clear it is very common to confuse damaged vehicles with destroyed ones. This is something that happened with Orix reports for example, several armored vehicles reported by Orix as destroyed had actually only been damaged and were seen in action later. The same thing happens with abandoned vehicles. And this happened for both Ukrainian and Russian vehicles.

Anyway this not change what i said before In relation to the ratio considering that Russia is advancing.....

Regarding Russian tanks I do not agree, Russia still has 2/3 of its tank force and can manufacture about ~100 new tanks per month. Russia will hardly run out of tanks of any type. So, in this war, in my opinion, for Ukraine every tank counts, for Russia, except for some catastrophic loss (which has not occurred so far), tanks are merely a number.

Doesn’t Russia have only one tank factory in the country ? Or rather, one facility where they assemble the finished good, parts must come from elsewhere.

I’m sure it’s been a target for the Ukrainians for some time . But the location of it being far away in Siberia, what capabilities do they have to launch an attack.

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Doesn’t Russia have only one tank factory in the country ? Or rather, one facility where they assemble the finished good, parts must come from elsewhere.

I’m sure it’s been a target for the Ukrainians for some time . But the location of it being far away in Siberia, what capabilities do they have to launch an attack.

Russia does not have just 1 tank factory, it has 3.

Preacher

Forum Veteran

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I don't understand why the OP is so eager to deflect from reality. Right now what Russia produces is one day of artillery rounds is what the US, the main supplier of Ukraine, produces in one month. This information comes from the US itself.
But that in itself, is a HUGE problem with Russia.

For every day they are out-producing the US in shells by that amount, is a huge loss in economic investment and development elsewhere. This is NOT sustainable for Russia. Not by a long shot! Since you want to keep comparing Russia to the USA,

Think about these facts:

Population:
Russia: 143.4 million
USA: 331.9 million

USA has 2.3 TIMES the manpower that Russia does.

That means....

More bodies for the military.
More bodies for the factories
More bodies for construction
More bodies for the various different services (banking, food distribution, logistics, etc.)

Manufacturing output (2021)
USA: $2.5 trillion
Russia: $236.43 billion

That's more than TEN TIMES what Russia can produce.

USA ALSO produces manufactured goods at top quality.

So. The USA not only has 2.3 times the population of Russia. We ALSO outproduce Russia by more than TEN times. And with superior finished goods.

This means that one American can produce what it takes TWENTY RUSSIANS to produce! Il

Let me state that one more time;

It costs TWENTY Russian bodies to produce what ONE American body can produce!

And Russia is very rapidly falling further and further behind the USA for every single day that passes while the American government and private industry can continue to invest in ALL the industries. Everything from mining, to construction, and all the in-between parts of the supply chain.

It's all well and good to be able to produce a shitload of shells. That completely meaningless when your supply of rare earths, metals, electronic components (remember, these are TWENTY FIRST CENTURY shells that have electronics packages attached to them!), capacitors, motherboards, and all the metals involved such as gold. The transportation of raw resources to the smelters. Transportation from the smelters to the manufacturing plants. From manufacturing to the assembly plants. From assembly to warehousing and distribution.

Russia is expending a METRIC FUCK TON of whatever is left in its national Treasury JUST to produce the end productive of shells and brag about how it's out-producing the USA in that one area temporarily.

Also remember that no nation on the planet is completely self-sufficient. The supply chain is a global network and highly complex. Russia has been kicked out of 60% of the world's markets! Which means they WILL necessarily HAVE to expend even more money in order to obtain the resources it needs. It cannot partake in a global marketplace of pricing competition.

To further complicate things for Russia even more, it's currency. The Rouble. It's fucking WORTHLESS. Nobody would want to use it to even so much as wipe their own asses with it. Only reason why Russia has not collapsed economically yet, is because China is propping it up. Russia is literally China's bitch on equal footing with North Korea. I'm fact, Putin is resorting to the exact same rhetorical bullshit the Kims have been doing for the past 40 years. Constantly making idiotic empty threats about nuclear annihilation. Being China's puppet, even as the USA is China's largest trading partner that is making the Chinese leadership fabulously wealthy..... The Chinese ain't going to allow Putin or Kim to do anything stupid to rock their boat.

Xi has Putin and Kim wrapped tightly around his little finger, and can do anything he pleases with them.

And btw, the above manufacturing output and population, remember, is just the United States all by itself! Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand are VERY close intimate family. The absolute best of friends. Completely unshakeable economically, culturally, and militarily.

Just on the outskirts of this extremely close special relationship between these five nations, are more than a dozen others. NATO/EU members, plus Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. Well over a BILLION human beings, relatively close to the population of China itself. Even as the USA can outproduce China at a ratio of 4:1. (One American can produce what it takes 4 Chinese to produce.)

So. Yeah. The fact that Russia is putting out shells at a ratio of 30:1 vs the USA, is a REALLY bad fucking sign for Russia! Expending a shitload of resources and human capital towards a war against a third-rate power on its own border.

By "human capital," again, I don't mean just the half million Russian soldiers that are now rotting in and upon the ground. I mean Russians who are working on out-producing the USA in artillery shells, rather than working elsewhere that could be improving their economy and nation-building. For every worker involved in a war factory, that's one less worker available to help build a new railroad line, or dig out a new mine, or build a new office building or command center or an airport or what have you.

And finally, despite having less than half the population of the USA, it also has a hell of a lot more.land area. Which means a shitload of Russian land is completely empty and unused. Which means that adding MORE territory literally does jackshit for them. Eespecially the under-developed territory that is eastern Ukraine. The only thing that was useful to Russia, was Crimea. They obtained that in 2014 with the world doing nothing to force it back into Ukraine's hands. And it's useful because it was an actual warm water port that was already developed. Everything else is completely useless to Russia, and all it did was provoke NATO to expand into Scandinavia and for the USA to drop a shitload of troops, aircraft, and AA defenses into Germany and Poland.

AkiTaki

Lurker
Drones are a nightmare how the fuck you combat a little object flying at you with a bomb on it
In a hypothetical WW3 scenario, I would imagine there would be swarms of these fuckers flying around trying to overwhelm air defenses since the factories that make those small consumer-grade drones both sides are using right now are all in China!

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
We only supply enough to keep you arctic niggers killing each other for our enjoyment. You don’t actually believe we sent them anything worth a fuck do you?

But that in itself, is a HUGE problem with Russia.

For every day they are out-producing the US in shells by that amount, is a huge loss in economic investment and development elsewhere. This is NOT sustainable for Russia. Not by a long shot! Since you want to keep comparing Russia to the USA,

Think about these facts:

Population:
Russia: 143.4 million
USA: 331.9 million

USA has 2.3 TIMES the manpower that Russia does.

That means....

More bodies for the military.
More bodies for the factories
More bodies for construction
More bodies for the various different services (banking, food distribution, logistics, etc.)

Manufacturing output (2021)
USA: $2.5 trillion
Russia: $236.43 billion

That's more than TEN TIMES what Russia can produce.

USA ALSO produces manufactured goods at top quality.

So. The USA not only has 2.3 times the population of Russia. We ALSO outproduce Russia by more than TEN times. And with superior finished goods.

This means that one American can produce what it takes TWENTY RUSSIANS to produce! Il

Let me state that one more time;

It costs TWENTY Russian bodies to produce what ONE American body can produce!

And Russia is very rapidly falling further and further behind the USA for every single day that passes while the American government and private industry can continue to invest in ALL the industries. Everything from mining, to construction, and all the in-between parts of the supply chain.

It's all well and good to be able to produce a shitload of shells. That completely meaningless when your supply of rare earths, metals, electronic components (remember, these are TWENTY FIRST CENTURY shells that have electronics packages attached to them!), capacitors, motherboards, and all the metals involved such as gold. The transportation of raw resources to the smelters. Transportation from the smelters to the manufacturing plants. From manufacturing to the assembly plants. From assembly to warehousing and distribution.

Russia is expending a METRIC FUCK TON of whatever is left in its national Treasury JUST to produce the end productive of shells and brag about how it's out-producing the USA in that one area temporarily.

Also remember that no nation on the planet is completely self-sufficient. The supply chain is a global network and highly complex. Russia has been kicked out of 60% of the world's markets! Which means they WILL necessarily HAVE to expend even more money in order to obtain the resources it needs. It cannot partake in a global marketplace of pricing competition.

To further complicate things for Russia even more, it's currency. The Rouble. It's fucking WORTHLESS. Nobody would want to use it to even so much as wipe their own asses with it. Only reason why Russia has not collapsed economically yet, is because China is propping it up. Russia is literally China's bitch on equal footing with North Korea. I'm fact, Putin is resorting to the exact same rhetorical bullshit the Kims have been doing for the past 40 years. Constantly making idiotic empty threats about nuclear annihilation. Being China's puppet, even as the USA is China's largest trading partner that is making the Chinese leadership fabulously wealthy..... The Chinese ain't going to allow Putin or Kim to do anything stupid to rock their boat.

Xi has Putin and Kim wrapped tightly around his little finger, and can do anything he pleases with them.

And btw, the above manufacturing output and population, remember, is just the United States all by itself! Canada, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand are VERY close intimate family. The absolute best of friends. Completely unshakeable economically, culturally, and militarily.

Just on the outskirts of this extremely close special relationship between these five nations, are more than a dozen others. NATO/EU members, plus Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. Well over a BILLION human beings, relatively close to the population of China itself. Even as the USA can outproduce China at a ratio of 4:1. (One American can produce what it takes 4 Chinese to produce.)

So. Yeah. The fact that Russia is putting out shells at a ratio of 30:1 vs the USA, is a REALLY bad fucking sign for Russia! Expending a shitload of resources and human capital towards a war against a third-rate power on its own border.

By "human capital," again, I don't mean just the half million Russian soldiers that are now rotting in and upon the ground. I mean Russians who are working on out-producing the USA in artillery shells, rather than working elsewhere that could be improving their economy and nation-building. For every worker involved in a war factory, that's one less worker available to help build a new railroad line, or dig out a new mine, or build a new office building or command center or an airport or what have you.

And finally, despite having less than half the population of the USA, it also has a hell of a lot more.land area. Which means a shitload of Russian land is completely empty and unused. Which means that adding MORE territory literally does jackshit for them. Eespecially the under-developed territory that is eastern Ukraine. The only thing that was useful to Russia, was Crimea. They obtained that in 2014 with the world doing nothing to force it back into Ukraine's hands. And it's useful because it was an actual warm water port that was already developed. Everything else is completely useless to Russia, and all it did was provoke NATO to expand into Scandinavia and for the USA to drop a shitload of troops, aircraft, and AA defenses into Germany and Poland.
You just blew their arctic nigger minds
1708425111133.gif

They don’t even know, Russia hasn’t even seen our more advanced weapons yet

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
We only supply enough to keep you arctic niggers killing each other for our enjoyment. You don’t actually believe we sent them anything worth a fuck do you?

You just blew their arctic nigger minds View attachment 754121

Yeah, exactly! You should see our brand new B-21 Raider by Northrup Grumman. I believe it's the very first 6th generation aircraft. Damn things look like storm trooper helmets from Star Wars. Just one giant wing, flat as a frisby, just with a small little scary-looking cockpit barely poking up. They can carry just about any ordnance, including nuclear bombs.

The F-16 is still the kings of the sky. And we have thousands of them in service in a dozen closely allied nations. We have hundreds of Patriot missile defense systems, while Russia doesn't even have 100 S-400s they brag so much about.

NEVERMIND the vast military that is the United States Navy all just on its own! We have ELEVENE carrier groups all in service at any one time, with the capacity to press a further EIGHT MORE into service. Our AWACS capability is second-to-none, and our naval commanders have learned how to knock out ship-killing missiles thanks to the conflict in Yemen.

The allied forces have combined arms tactics down like nobody else. That's why casualty rates for US soldiers in conflicts all around the world is really low. So are civilian casualties. We fight with brains, not massive meat gridning frontal assaults.

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World

You just blew their arctic nigger minds View attachment 754121

30% of scotviking really shows the depth of your opinions. 😆

Back