War Ukraine vs Russia Equip Losses ~ Andrew Perpetua Charts (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
One of this and is all Game Over
View attachment 753288
Still using the NUKE Threat in 2024 bwahaha :beatadeadhorse::lol::woo:

Its so
LAME, Desperate and Ignorant . .
. :rofl:

Putin knows the Consequences of using NUKES. . . That's why he hasn't use it until now. :derp::lol::lol::lol:

We only supply enough to keep you arctic niggers killing each other for our enjoyment. You don’t actually believe we sent them anything worth a fuck do you?

You just blew their arctic nigger minds View attachment 754121

They don’t even know, Russia hasn’t even seen our more advanced weapons yet
:lulz::woo:Take it easy on @Dirlwanger, he is still a KID who doesn't know anything. :ahahaha:

He really believes his Mighty Russian Army :woo: will Conquer the World. . . bwahaha

Last edited:

beetlejuice420

☠ Go Ahead, Make My Millenium
i did not threaten anyone or so. And I dont choose sides. Is more like "one of theze and its game over" thats it.
Dont know about 2024 bla bla or a hole reading typing explaining how things work.

Just a "one of this and its game over". Nothing more.
my comment has nothing to do with being
LAME, Desperate and Ignorant 🤔

if you like color red than you like color red. Nothing special

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
These Russian Loses are Ridiculous and Mind-Boggling :mindblown::blink:

Chart 3 Avdiivka Loses .png
Chart 2 Loses in Avdiivka.png
Shut 17.jpg
Shut Feb 18.jpg
Feb 19 2 RA Aircraft Shutdown.png
Black Sea Fleet Chart Feb 15.png
Screenshot 2024-02-21 000412.png
Screenshot 2024-02-21 000537.png

17 Russian Aircraft Destroyed from October 2023 to February 2024
Screenshot 2024-02-19 205846.png
A 50 1.png
IL 22.png
iL 76 .png

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
I can see I’ve triggered the faggy arctic nigger side of your brain so I’ll wait
I'm not an artic nigger, but gonna tell you one thing, i live in a country with a 1000 years old, something that you'll never have.
And your country will be remembered in history as the smallest and shortlived empire...just wait.

Last edited:
Those are numbers that are very likely to be associated with reality.

Russia is advancing, so a 5:1 loss ratio is expected.

Now what must be taken into account in this war is that for Ukraine losing 50 tanks is something VERY painful, for Russia losing 250 tanks means nothing, can build them again.
Russia’s GDP is only a third of that of California and sanctions have hobbled their ability to replace needed materials, especially high tech equipment and support. Russia is hurting and their ability to wage endless war is not inexhaustible

Preacher

Forum Veteran
Russia’s GDP is only a third of that of California and sanctions have hobbled their ability to replace needed materials, especially high tech equipment and support. Russia is hurting and their ability to wage endless war is not inexhaustible

However Russia is stronger now than before starting the SMO in Ukraine. And I'm not the one who is saying it, a 4-star USA general said it.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
On with Perpetua's charts and catching a bit more up to date. These numbers are visually verified - they are not assessments. Each piece of equipment listed is checked to make sure it hasn't already been recorded while others are old losses but just found.

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 14 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 15 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 16 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 17 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 18 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 22 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 23 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 24 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Feb 25 2024.jpg

For any who don't see the point of this type of data and it's analytical value in a militaristic sense - well then it's pointless to explain it.

saltedbone

NewbieX
It's a shame Oryx couldn't hand over the reigns of the blog to someone else. Mainly so they could keep the data all in one place, but I'm glad to see someone is still keeping track of material losses.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
It's a shame Oryx couldn't hand over the reigns of the blog to someone else. Mainly so they could keep the data all in one place, but I'm glad to see someone is still keeping track of material losses.
Ya, for sure would be nice. This guy and another seem to have taken over but I don't know how much they collaborate their findings - I haven't seen them dupping each other's data yet so that's good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catching up a bit and getting into the data starting at the beginning of March 2024. A few mixed in data sets here, including an Oryx set that reflects data for Russian losses of armor and artillery systems for the year 2022.

13 Russian jets lost for month Feb 2024.jpg

24. Oryx - tanks (MBTs)
ORYX - Russian armored equipment and artillery systems - percentages lost 1 - Balance equip in...jpg

25. Oryx - missile systems
ORYX - Russian armored equipment and artillery systems - percentages lost 2 - Balance equip in...jpg

26. Oryx - armored vehicles
ORYX - Russian armored equipment and artillery systems - percentages lost 3 - Balance equip in...jpg

27. Oryx - artillery
ORYX - Russian armored equipment and artillery systems - percentages lost 4 - Balance equip in...jpg

28. This data source not quite as thorough as Perpetua's data although they still follow the procedure of visually confirmed units lost.
Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Mar 1 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Mar 2 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Mar 3 2024.jpg

Russian SMO Ukraine - Equip losses Russia vs Ukraine - Mar 4 2024.jpg

Back