US Special Forces brutally kill 10 Afghan civilians in Narang (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
I'm still not sure what the problem is. All those deaths are just fuel for this site.
Carry on US military

R34P3R

Angel of Death
I don't believe so. Innocent civilians have been killed in this senseless war for a decade. Afghan and Iraqis alike. Killing the innocent is hardly justified as collateral damage. Those deaths have now created hundreds of new jihads ready to kill more coalition soldiers. Not the best situation for our guys over there.
Not the best situation? I call it job security!

R34P3R

Angel of Death
US Special Forces brutally kill 10 Afghan civilians in Narang

On Dec.27, 2009, at around 2:30 of mid night, US Special Forces raided Ghazi Khan Ghondi village of Narang District in Kunar province of Afghanistan. They enter the civilian houses and kill ten civilians, among them eight were school boys, one a poor farmer and a 12-year-old rancher. They all have been shot in the head.

Although the US occupation forces denied any involvement, but Kai Eide, special UN representative announced in a press conference that the "international forces" were engaged in the incident and "a preliminary United Nations investigation has found that eight students were among 10 Afghan civilians killed in Kunar province."
I highly doubt it was Special Forces. Maybe Special Operations (Rangers, Force Recon, SEALs, Combat Controllers...), but not SF.

Anybody who's ever deployed with an SF unit knows they're the biggest pussies down range. I am actually not kidding. Hell, a good friend of mine "deployed" with the 5th SFG and wore civis the whole time while chilling in Saddam's mansion.
SF trains to train the enemy's populous to fight their local threat. They don't go into combat unless it's an absolute last resort.

original.0

Tooly

Tier One
Ee-ewe ess forces give ther no-od,
It's a setback for your cou-untry,
Bombs and trenches all in a row-oh,
Bombs and threats still ask for mooooore,
DIVIDE THE WORLD THE SEE EYE AYE-EH-AYE,
Say who controls the issue?

Tooly

Tier One
L. Ron Hubbard can't save your life
Superboy takes a plutonium wife
In the shadows of Ban the Bomb we live.

I

Irishbobby

Internet Warrior
I highly doubt it was Special Forces. Maybe Special Operations (Rangers, Force Recon, SEALs, Combat Controllers...), but not SF.

Anybody who's ever deployed with an SF unit knows they're the biggest pussies down range. I am actually not kidding. Hell, a good friend of mine "deployed" with the 5th SFG and wore civis the whole time while chilling in Saddam's mansion.
SF trains to train the enemy's populous to fight their local threat. They don't go into combat unless it's an absolute last resort.

original.0
those Virginia boys however, completely different story..

R34P3R

Angel of Death
those Virginia boys however, completely different story..
Virginia as in the 19th SFG ARNG unit? That's a pretty big step down from RA, if you ask me... Lol. All I know is every SF guy I've met in theater (OIF/OEF) has been a complete pussy. I've met leg 11Bs with only one deployment with bigger balls. xD

Edit: Well... There were a few steely-eyed killer 18X's but still, their MOS doesn't really permit contact. Not to mention the lame ass ROE as it was!

I

Irishbobby

Internet Warrior
Virginia as in the 19th SFG ARNG unit? That's a pretty big step down from RA, if you ask me... Lol. All I know is every SF guy I've met in theater (OIF/OEF) has been a complete pussy. I've met leg 11Bs with only one deployment with bigger balls. xD
Not SF, black ops boys from Langley.. I agree with you on the green berets..

R34P3R

Angel of Death
Indeed, many memories of dragging grunts and leathernecks to the drunk tank..
I've been out almost 10 years now..
Ft. Benning, man... I swear if I go 1 MPH more than the slow ass speed limit I can consider myself pulled over LOL. Not to mention the off post bar fights... There's always an MP magically there -_- hahaha. Hell, my dad got permanently kicked out of an AFB (Linsey? Something like that) in Germany during the Cold War because of MPs. He was Mech Infantry.

I

Irishbobby

Internet Warrior
Ft. Benning, man... I swear if I go 1 MPH more than the slow ass speed limit I can consider myself pulled over LOL. Not to mention the off post bar fights... There's always an MP magically there -_- hahaha. Hell, my dad got permanently kicked out of an AFB (Linsey? Something like that) in Germany during the Cold War because of MPs. He was Mech Infantry.
Hahaha good ol Ft Benning.. Airborne school was the only time I spent there..

I

Irishbobby

Internet Warrior
16th mp brigade, 18th airborne corp... Still wore the red beret but never was an "All American" I wanted that 82nd patch so bad lol

Back