Vaccine mandated for construction workers ends badly (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Sure. I'll do u one better. It has happened that a vaccinated person got ill with the virus, spread it and then died. But it's a very low percentage. The vaccine is highly protective against illness, spreading COVID, hospitalization and death. An unvaxed person is 5 times more likely to get ill, 10 times more likely to require hospitalization and 11 times more likely to die than a vaccinated person.

If u know medical history it's no surprise that a vaccine was made this quickly. Coronaviruses have been around since the late 60's(SARS, MERS) they've been analyzed and studied. We actually had a head start on developing the vaccine.

The flu virus is a lazy sloppy virus. When it replicates it let's it's DNA rearrange in whatever order it falls into. Coronavirus is much more sophisticated. It's methodical in the way it repairs it's errors. But to a vaccine maker that's a weakness he can exploit. Coronavirus is basically a slow moving target. Easy to make a vaccine for.

I think you must have missed my point. You can still spread the virus just the same if you're double jabbed ot not had any.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I think you must have missed my point. You can still spread the virus just the same if you're double jabbed ot not had any.
I did get ur point Jiz; and ur point is incorrect. As I said the vaccine is highly effective in its role at preventing the spread of COVID. Yes it's not 100% but not every vaccine is. Just off the top of my head Rabies vaccine is one of the few that's 100%

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
I did get ur point Jiz; and ur point is incorrect. As I said the vaccine is highly effective in its role at preventing the spread of COVID. Yes it's not 100% but not every vaccine is. Just off the top of my head Rabies vaccine is one of the few that's 100%
Sorry to disagree it's works no better to stop the spread of Covid and it's just the same as unjabbed people.. I'd post links but i've come to the conclusion people who have already made their minds up on Covid won't change them. People who have had it good for them they should get on with life instead of keep banging on about people who don't want the jab. I'm not trying to be difficult with you by the way and thanks for polite reply.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Sorry to disagree it's works no better to stop the spread of Covid and it's just the same as unjabbed people.. I'd post links but i've come to the conclusion people who have already made their minds up on Covid won't change them. People who have had it good for them they should get on with life instead of keep banging on about people who don't want the jab. I'm not trying to be difficult with you by the way and thanks for polite reply.
Likewise. Even if we don't agree, thanks for the intelligent debate. I like the people on GG, we're a different breed. I prefer this difference of opinion not come between us members but if I'm attacked I will defend myself. Respect to u.

So let's make a deal. When u or one of ur family members can't breathe, when they can't get air in, when their face and lips are blue. Don't come in to the hospital!
You're acting like you're talking about a pandemic of rabies. When people get covid, they go on TikTok and make videos about them eating onions. Get the fuck out of here you piece of shit. Covid is nothing. And you're blind. Next when the Gov want to put microchips in your brain to record what you think you'll be there with your dick in your hand wanking over being a slave.

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
So we either have a global virus that is going to kill everyone or a global government plot to kill everyone? Then we have the people in between ready to destroy the world around us because of it. Not to mention the regular war, famine, disease, crime, etc…as usual. I don’t like either scenarios. humankind is too ignorant to exist. Im surprised we’ve made it this long.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
Yes it's OK to treat illegals and the poor who can't pay. Your use of "your" is incorrect grammar. It should be "you're". Now go back to ur favorite book puto View attachment 543288
you stooped to correcting my grammar so i know your weak...listen,im not changing your mind but one day when you make a little money and own something that you worked hard for,maybe youll understand

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
What do you think about infant circumcision?
I'm OK with it for medical reasons but not for religious reasons. There's many examples of the health benefits. A big one is reducing the risk of males getting HIV. The foreskin has Langerhans cells. These cells are targeted by HIV. By removing the foreskin u reduce the risk.

Good question illusionist. Why do u ask? What's your opinion of it?

Illusionist

Truth is stranger than fiction
I'm OK with it for medical reasons but not for religious reasons. There's many examples of the health benefits. A big one is reducing the risk of males getting HIV. The foreskin has Langerhans cells. These cells are targeted by HIV. By removing the foreskin u reduce the risk.

I think it’s barbaric and serves no legit medical purpose. Even if it reduced the chances of hiv there are nerve endings reasponsible for erotic pleasure in the foreskin not worth amputating. America is the only country that circumcises infants for non-religious reasons. Condoms have been shown to help reduce stds and don’t require to cut part of your dick off lol. I also know if a study came out that claimed female circumcision reduced chances of stds, everyone in America would freak out and not alow it.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
you stooped to correcting my grammar so i know your weak...listen,im not changing your mind but one day when you make a little money and own something that you worked hard for,maybe youll understand
You're right. I did stoop to ur level. You're below me. I've made a lot of money and own many things. Including my 4000sqft home. And I do understand that getting the vaccine is a smart choice. Puto!

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
You're right. I did stoop to ur level. You're below me. I've made a lot of money and own many things. Including my 4000sqft home. And I do understand that getting the vaccine is a smart choice. Puto!
im not an anti vaxxer..go ahead and get it..just dont MAKE me inject myself with something i dont agree with..is that really that hard to understand

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I think it’s barbaric and serves no legit medical purpose. Even if it reduced the chances of hiv there are nerve endings reasponsible for erotic pleasure in the foreskin not worth amputating. America is the only country that circumcises infants for non-religious reasons. Condoms have been shown to help reduce stds and don’t require to cut part of your dick off lol. I also know if a study came out that claimed female circumcision reduced chances of stds, everyone in America would freak out and not alow it.
I don't agree with u but well said Illusionist. I respect u and ur opinion. I'm a lifelong batchelor and never fathered any kids, but if I did I would have them circumcised. Respect!

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
im not an anti vaxxer..go ahead and get it..just dont MAKE me inject myself with something i dont agree with..is that really that hard to understand
No that's not hard to understand. Thanks for speaking like a man now. Wish u would've just said that from the start. Yes, I agree with u. It's your choice and shouldn't be forced on u.

D.O.A.

We are Kings

so you're a kike? makes sense actually

Back