beatings Valuable member of the society was a little unruly (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
He got arrested fortunately , He kicked 2 women in the head (2nd attack shown in link)
VIDEO: Seattle police arrest man in connection with kicking attacks on two women

SEATTLE — Seattle police arrested a 19-year-old man in connection with two similar but random unprovoked assaults on two women last week.

After SPD released video of the two separate attacks to KIRO-7 Tuesday night, detectives said a viewer called 911 and identified the suspect, who was arrested and questioned Wednesday afternoon.

“I’ve never been so happy in my life,” said Tracy Roberts, a community volunteer and nurse said, standing over the spot at 4th Ave. and Blanchard St. where she was kicked by the suspect Thursday Dec 7, while she planted flower bulbs near a tree along the sidewalk. “I want to cry now,” she said. “I have not been emotional at all.”

Roberts suffered 10 fractures in her face in the assault, including her cheekbone, nose, sinus, and eye socket.

But she said the moment she learned a suspect had been arrested, she said her sense of relief was bigger than the pain.

“I feel OK to come back out here again,” she said. “I know that he’s not going to be walking by.”

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
He got arrested fortunately , He kicked 2 women in the head (2nd attack shown in link)
VIDEO: Seattle police arrest man in connection with kicking attacks on two women

SEATTLE — Seattle police arrested a 19-year-old man in connection with two similar but random unprovoked assaults on two women last week.

After SPD released video of the two separate attacks to KIRO-7 Tuesday night, detectives said a viewer called 911 and identified the suspect, who was arrested and questioned Wednesday afternoon.

“I’ve never been so happy in my life,” said Tracy Roberts, a community volunteer and nurse said, standing over the spot at 4th Ave. and Blanchard St. where she was kicked by the suspect Thursday Dec 7, while she planted flower bulbs near a tree along the sidewalk. “I want to cry now,” she said. “I have not been emotional at all.”

Roberts suffered 10 fractures in her face in the assault, including her cheekbone, nose, sinus, and eye socket.

But she said the moment she learned a suspect had been arrested, she said her sense of relief was bigger than the pain.

“I feel OK to come back out here again,” she said. “I know that he’s not going to be walking by.”
I'm glad they got the sack of shit but if their sentencing is anything like here he will be walking the streets within a couple of hours and told not to do it again.

Dolly

Uppity cunt

punkduck

Forum Veteran
Had a quick look and found this After 2 women are kicked in the head, Seattle man charged with assault and he shows up as currently in KIng County Correctional unit. Lets hope hes getting bummed with broken bottles
Niggers knives 😂 well his click of monkey friends in jail probably will appreciate what he did. :(

Only if Dahmer was alive we would have gotten great justice for his acts.
The cure :

images-6.jpeg

JamieSKap

Rookie
I guess they's still playin' they's knock-out game. Don't worry, though, the police will protect us! 👮‍♀️

Back