beatings Valuable member of the society was a little unruly (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑.
Kicked 2 random women in the head both on camera? That's either some bad luck (that he obviously deserved) or he knew and wanted to get arrested.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
These racist attacks occur all day, everyday. Especially in and around N.Y.C.
Rear-view the NY Dialey Post & N.Y. Daily news.

Here is another group of negros assaulting a " Oppressor".

Why is she on her hands and knees digging in the dirt? Hell, maybe I'd kick her as well for being so stupid.
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨
She was planting flowers . A volunteer thing she did for the neighborhood.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I dindu nuttin...I can't understand why i feel oppressed,it's just easier to play the victim:screwy::rollseyes2:

Perfect example why a monkey can never be civil

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Yes, I realize that, but why. It's obviously some truck and bus route in some pos area that should be carpet bombed from above.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Just why though? He’s walking down the street alone. …. Very likely thinking about his plans for later in the day. What changes in his mind from nice walk on a nice day to look! There’s an opportunity to kick a female’s face in. Despite her never having met him , she was doing nothing wrong and she was minding her own business. It’s very very sad. Because she may have been an advocate for Black Lives Matter. She will prob rethink it. It makes me so angry that this black dude would do this. They are opportunistic. And when that opportunity presents itself they will take it!

Reject

This user was banned
It was just a simple urge to hit people.
Nothing wrong with that.
And in America, where else.
That’s the place you will get killed regardless of who you are.
And it’s perfectly normal there

Back