Varg Vikernes Arrested In France For 'Plotting A Massacre' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Apparently talking bad about jews = plotting a massacre.

LINK

vark_vikernes-500x366.jpg

Notorious Norwegian black metal musician, Varg Vikernes has reportedly been arrested in France on suspicion of “plotting a massacre”.

The guitarist, best known for his project Burzum, was sentenced to 21 years in prison back in 1994 for murdering fellow Mayhem member Øystein ‘Euronymous’ Aarseth. As The Quietus note, he was seized this morning (16 July) by police at his farm home in Salon-la Tour.

Vikernes had recently brought attention to himself after posting an anti-Semitic message on his blog last year, writing: “The final solution to this problem is not to kill anyone, but to raise our children with European ideals and values, and a European world view, and make sure that Christianity dies out when our coward parent generation dies out.”

Vikernes had been released from jail in 2009 after serving 15 years of his sentence.

"The final solution to this problem is not to kill anyone"

Don't kill anyone? Yep, sounds like a "massacre plot" to me. :facepalm: Another reason to dislike the French.

Reactions: SAF

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Just heard of this a while ago. Fuck zionism
He's sure to be spending a lot of time if prison if found guilty.

BLACK FUCKING METAL.
Their music inspires me to burn down churches, anyone with me?
Them adding his quote in there to show his "evil" ideals doesn't really do them any good lol. That's quite toned down compared to a lot of his writings.

jebuu

Well Known Member
where's the threat? :shrug:
I think the french thought that black metal + antisemitic views = ''ERHMAGERD BLACK METAL TERRORIST!''

And maybe the fact that his wife bought 4 guns if i remember right, but thats totally normal in USA, so why panic?

frunz y u do dis

I think the french thought that black metal + antisemitic views = ''ERHMAGERD BLACK METAL TERRORIST!''

And maybe the fact that his wife bought 4 guns if i remember right, but thats totally normal in USA, so why panic?

frunz y u do dis

She's a sport shooter though.

jebuu

Well Known Member
this guys the biggest shit talker ive ever seen, first the murder and walk in the park prison now this..its like the lady gaga of black metal..go away already.
He killed Aarseth in self defense. And do you really think he got arrested because he wants to get on the spotlight again?
YLP98.gif

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
He killed Aarseth in self defense. And do you really think he got arrested because he wants to get on the spotlight again?
YLP98.gif

yeah self defense thats what he claims theres no evidence what really happened ? Also its pretty obvious if you blog racial slurs you want some attention whoring.

jebuu

Well Known Member
yeah self defense thats what he claims theres no evidence what really happened ? Also its pretty obvious if you blog racial slurs you want some attention whoring.
Well Aarseth had told many people that he'll kidnap, torture and kill Varg and film it all, so basically it was a ''either me or him'' situation.

And maybe he just wants his opinions to be heard? I myself am not a racist, but i believe racist's also have a freedom of opinion and speech.

Back