Varg Vikernes claims self defence, is it true? Lets find out! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Varg claims self defence, what he means is preemptive strike. In a (now removed) video, he talks about the killing.

"So there we are - 1994, May. I'm in court in Oslo and I'm charged with murder. What is my plea? Let's find out.

"Some of you might think that I claimed self-defense, but I didn't. I explained what happened and I also explained that I understood that from a legal perspective, I had gone beyond what is defined as self-defense.

"Even though he attacked me, he was from a legal perspective no longer a direct threat to me when he failed to get a hold of the kitchen knife and then when he tried to flee.

"From a legal perspective, instead of running after him to stop him from fleeing the scene, and surely instead of killing him when I had managed to stop him, I should have just let him run.

"So I understood that what I had done was voluntary manslaughter, but, I did that in self-defense.

"I killed him there and then because he tried to kill me. What else did he plan to do with the knife right after having attacked me?! Cut a slice of bread and have a chocolate milk?

"Also, when he failed to kill me, I did not give him a second chance at killing me, because I knew he planned to murder me.

"So when I claim self-defense, it's not from a legal perspective - it's from a moral perspective. I defended my life. I did what I had to do in that situation. But from a legal point of view, it was voluntary manslaughter.

"And then you have those people who claim that *adopts whiny voice* 'You can't stab someone 23 times in self-defense dude, lol!' But, why wouldn't you?

"In a fight to death, adrenaline will keep you fighting until you either kill your foe or until he kills you. If you have a 12-gauge shotgun or a big Bowie knife, like I did at home, you can kill a person rather easily and fast.

"But if you come unprepared and only have a tiny boot knife - pocket-knife size, but not folding, that is not even sharp - it was only pointy - it might take some effort to kill the attacker high on adrenaline.

"My foe didn't stop fighting until I thrusted my little knife through his forehead. That, though, killed him instantly.

"And yes, he was fighting. He attacked me in the apartment, and he stopped to fight two times on his way down the stairs.

"The court psychiatrist described the killing of Øystein Aarseth [Euronymous] as 'a school example of voluntary manslaughter.' Why did he? Let's find out.

"You see, the fact that there are multiple stabs, multiple cuts, that there has been a fight, suggests that it was actually manslaughter. Something has occurred here that was not planned.

"It's a melee, it's a complete mess. That's not what happens when you murder people. Let's conclude that I killed him in self-defense, but from a legal point of view, it was voluntary manslaughter.

"But, I was convicted for murder and that's why I object. Note also that I'm not talking about this because it's fun to do so, because I'm bragging, as some people claim.

"I talk about this because people are making freaking films [referring to 'Lords of Chaos'], slanderous films about it, and the media has been spearing out lies about this for more than 20 years.

"When I know the truth, I feel it's my duty to talk up against their lies. It's that simple. Thanks for watching."

He has bragged about the killing many times, he brings it up a lot. You'd think 7, maybe 8 videos would be enough but no he talks about the event a LOT. Thoughts?

Abyss

Well Known Member
its all speculation at this point, but according to Mortiis (used to play bass in Emperor before going solo) , Euronymous wanted to bring Varg in to the police about the church burnings (using a swedish clairvoyant for the proof....dont ask, Euronymous was retarded af) ; which in turn made Varg carry a knife to his apartment on that night to supposedly silence him before any proof was turned in.

we'll never know the truth about why it happened, but there's always two sides to every story. should be noted that Euronymous was not very well liked by the norwegian black metal scene after a while so many musicians were relieved hearing about his death on TV (even Snorre who was there outside Euronymous' apartment when he was killed) , so even if Varg did it in cold blood to avoid getting charged on church burnings (like that worked) , pretty much the majority of the scene saw it as a good thing.

deviant2

hell is other people
Are there any crime scene pictures? Did he leave the knife in the dudes melon?
23 stab wounds with a dull pocket knife sounds good and bloody, especially if it was a fight for life deal.

Legendary Fuckwad

This user was banned
I SUMMON THEE, VARG VIKERNES! GO FORTH AND DO MY KILLING!

i4sw45a8gnd41.jpg

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
its all speculation at this point, but according to Mortiis (used to play bass in Emperor before going solo) , Euronymous wanted to bring Varg in to the police about the church burnings (using a swedish clairvoyant for the proof....dont ask, Euronymous was retarded af) ; which in turn made Varg carry a knife to his apartment on that night to supposedly silence him before any proof was turned in.

we'll never know the truth about why it happened, but there's always two sides to every story. should be noted that Euronymous was not very well liked by the norwegian black metal scene after a while so many musicians were relieved hearing about his death on TV (even Snorre who was there outside Euronymous' apartment when he was killed) , so even if Varg did it in cold blood to avoid getting charged on church burnings (like that worked) , pretty much the majority of the scene saw it as a good thing.
Euronymous lost a lot of respect by then. Anyone who liked him as a musican hated him for taking photos of Deads corpse. Anyone who thought he was trve kvlt thought he was a pussy due to him shutting the record store down.

Varg is a crazy guy, I use to be a big fan of him. Spoke to him on Twitter after his channel was taken down a few times. He lost a LOT of fans. Any mediterean who was a fan, gone. Any primal diet person who was a fan(they overlapped with the vargtards for whatever reason), gone. Any right winger who was a fan, gone. He has burnt SO many bridges. He's just an angry, depressed ex con who spends way to much time on the internet.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Are there any crime scene pictures? Did he leave the knife in the dudes melon?
23 stab wounds with a dull pocket knife sounds good and bloody, especially if it was a fight for life deal.
I doubt they were made public. If you're unaware of the story just look up until the light take us or just any mayhem documentary.

DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg

Heres a photo of Dead, the singer. Euronymous took the photo, what a great friend eh? haha.

deviant2

hell is other people
I'm not familiar with any of this at all. Sounds like a interesting chaotic mess though. Did he use the picture of his suicided(?) friend for an album cover? Cause that's a cruel move.

Abyss

Well Known Member
there's a lot of things he says on his channel in bitchute that make sorta sense, but in the end of the day he's just a guy trying to be relevant in an age that just doesnt care to take him seriously.

very talented songwriter, but thats about it.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
I'm not familiar with any of this at all. Sounds like a interesting chaotic mess though. Did he use the picture of his suicided(?) friend for an album cover? Cause that's a cruel move.
yes he did. Theres claims he made necklaces out of skull fragments and ate parts of his brains. A mate of Oystein claims to own one of the necklaces.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
there's a lot of things he says on his channel in bitchute that make sorta sense, but in the end of the day he's just a guy trying to be relevant in an age that just doesnt care to take him seriously.

very talented songwriter, but thats about it.
he makes a lot of sense, thats the problem. You cant argue against a lot of what he says. I argue against his fanatical devotion to certain topics that hes willing to drop friendships over and talk books worth of hate about them after, over MINOR differences in opinion. His message is more like a warning, take it to heart and you'll be miserable like he is. Literally anyone who isnt blonde and blue eyed and doesnt suck up to him is worthy of getting blocked by him. Many people said they wished he didn't go on twitter... lol I agree he just went into witch hunting mode after youtube.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
I just watched the video Wad posted. The music, no thank you, it's awful. The story though, is quite interesting.
its all history, most of the people involved are irrelevant now, trying to leech off that infamy, in jail, or dead. I like the music but I like nearly all music, doesnt mean much coming from me haha.

Back