Varg Vikernes claims self defence, is it true? Lets find out! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
He does have a twitter account that you can follow, should you be interested.

I already was on it. He blocked me after he and his die hard fans had a problem with something one our mates there said, and I explained what the guy meant. I agree with a lot of what he says. Thuleanperspective is less fitting. Limitedperspective is more accurate. The amount of bridges hes burned over minor things shows hes not willing to listen to anything that differs slightly from his world view. I learnt a lot and what he said kept me out of Juvie so Im thankful for that.

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
Personally I think the guy is completely full of shit, he's a liar, and he's one of those people that tries to be as different and weird as possible just for the sake of it. Burzum fucking sucks aside from a few good tracks, he really is just a talentless hack. Euronymous was not
going to kill him
and he knows it, but mmmk Varg whatever you say dude.

philistine666

‏‏‎

:triggered:

Here's some of my own homemade cat gore, one of my old cat's eating it's dead baby.
giphy.gif

Personally I think the guy is completely full of shit, he's a liar, and he's one of those people that tries to be as different and weird as possible just for the sake of it. Burzum fucking sucks aside from a few good tracks, he really is just a talentless hack. Euronymous was not
going to kill him

He is an extremely narcissistic person that craves for attention. Playing Nazi Gandalf is his gimmick, it works, so why change?
Euronymous was a similar case but leaning more on the psycopathic side, the rumors about him planning to kill Varg were probably
true. The man was a cunt.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
going to kill him
Talentless, no. Liar, yes.

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
Varg is a good role model, he's trve cult. From a delirious youth to murder (self-defence or not), atoning for his act in prison, being released, marrying a good wife and living in rural France on a almost self-sustaining property, rocking the scene with YT videos (sadly over) and more or less agreeable tweets.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Varg is a good role model, he's trve cult. From a delirious youth to murder (self-defence or not), atoning for his act in prison, being released, marrying a good wife and living in rural France on a almost self-sustaining property, rocking the scene with YT videos (sadly over) and more or less agreeable tweets.
Twitter ruined a lot of peoples relationships with him lol. He was already on the bridge burning trend on youtube with people like the Golden One (that guy is a narcissist but why be friends in the first place haha) and a few other guys. Mostly back then we all understood Varg doesnt make compromises and SVJ is not compatible with Varg, so it wasnt a big deal. Than he will argue with people all day on Twitter over hair and eye color smh. Apollonian Germ asked for donations and he argued with him over that and burnt that bridge... Unlock the power has the primal diet, Varg burnt his bridge with him. Blocked people over liking tweets that argued against him wtf haha. Minor differences mind you. He takes things all the way to the extreme, always. Anyway, your right he is a good role model but hes very problematic at the same time. Dont be a vargtard, theres plenty of other people you can take influence from while being your own person, which you cant be with varg.

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
Unlock the power has the primal diet, Varg burnt his bridge with him. Blocked people over liking tweets that argued against him wtf haha. Minor differences mind you. He takes things all the way to the extreme, always. Anyway, your right he is a good role model but hes very problematic at the same time. Dont be a vargtard, theres plenty of other people you can take influence from while being your own person, which you cant be with varg.
Yeah, I agree with you, he's an extreme Nordicist right now. ;) If you haven't got blue eyes and blond hair you're halfway blocked, lol. I'm happy to have received a few likes from him as he has a 'romantic' side for Germans, but it's a fine, thin line between agreement and being blocked. Even depends on his daily mood.

('The Golden One' has a few points but his over-the-top body building in combination with his sympathy for Christianity is a no-go for many)

Abyss

Well Known Member
Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn! and shit.

his glory days are gone. he was/is a good composer and instrumentalist but now he's grasping at straws to be relevant again. i get it, life in rural france is boring but you have to save face someone while trying to get notoriety off the back of his murder sentence. he barely ever glosses over black metal music in his videos, besides the odd video or two where he reminisces about certain band members or to tell his version of when he killed Euronymous for the upteenth time, because he KNOWS thats what he's most famous for, for everyone who isnt into black metal. theres a reason why he was "our guy" for a very long time in /pol/ as well but lets not go there now.

even though theres a LOT of stuff he says that i agree with as a european, and i mean a LOT, he should stick to Burzum internet wise.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Yeah, I agree with you, he's an extreme Nordicist right now. ;) If you haven't got blue eyes and blond hair you're halfway blocked, lol. I'm happy to have received a few likes from him as he has a 'romantic' side for Germans, but it's a fine, thin line between agreement and being blocked. Even depends on his daily mood.

('The Golden One' has a few points but his over-the-top body building in combination with his sympathy for Christianity is a no-go for many)
Since im white blonde (golden in winter) I was fine until I disagreed with him about another mans opinion, that was enough to get me blocked LOL. Not only to you have to be nordic, but a bootlicker. I dont want to sound like its all bad, he rekindled my pagan spirit (it was already there, I identified as an Odinnist as early as 8 years old) and he explained it in a way that i never heard before. Reincarnation makes so much sense, Varg made a lot of sense

DominickTorres4403

This user was banned
Varg claims self defence, what he means is preemptive strike. In a (now removed) video, he talks about the killing.

"So there we are - 1994, May. I'm in court in Oslo and I'm charged with murder. What is my plea? Let's find out.

"Some of you might think that I claimed self-defense, but I didn't. I explained what happened and I also explained that I understood that from a legal perspective, I had gone beyond what is defined as self-defense.

"Even though he attacked me, he was from a legal perspective no longer a direct threat to me when he failed to get a hold of the kitchen knife and then when he tried to flee.

"From a legal perspective, instead of running after him to stop him from fleeing the scene, and surely instead of killing him when I had managed to stop him, I should have just let him run.

"So I understood that what I had done was voluntary manslaughter, but, I did that in self-defense.

"I killed him there and then because he tried to kill me. What else did he plan to do with the knife right after having attacked me?! Cut a slice of bread and have a chocolate milk?

"Also, when he failed to kill me, I did not give him a second chance at killing me, because I knew he planned to murder me.

"So when I claim self-defense, it's not from a legal perspective - it's from a moral perspective. I defended my life. I did what I had to do in that situation. But from a legal point of view, it was voluntary manslaughter.

"And then you have those people who claim that *adopts whiny voice* 'You can't stab someone 23 times in self-defense dude, lol!' But, why wouldn't you?

"In a fight to death, adrenaline will keep you fighting until you either kill your foe or until he kills you. If you have a 12-gauge shotgun or a big Bowie knife, like I did at home, you can kill a person rather easily and fast.

"But if you come unprepared and only have a tiny boot knife - pocket-knife size, but not folding, that is not even sharp - it was only pointy - it might take some effort to kill the attacker high on adrenaline.

"My foe didn't stop fighting until I thrusted my little knife through his forehead. That, though, killed him instantly.

"And yes, he was fighting. He attacked me in the apartment, and he stopped to fight two times on his way down the stairs.

"The court psychiatrist described the killing of Øystein Aarseth [Euronymous] as 'a school example of voluntary manslaughter.' Why did he? Let's find out.

"You see, the fact that there are multiple stabs, multiple cuts, that there has been a fight, suggests that it was actually manslaughter. Something has occurred here that was not planned.

"It's a melee, it's a complete mess. That's not what happens when you murder people. Let's conclude that I killed him in self-defense, but from a legal point of view, it was voluntary manslaughter.

"But, I was convicted for murder and that's why I object. Note also that I'm not talking about this because it's fun to do so, because I'm bragging, as some people claim.

"I talk about this because people are making freaking films [referring to 'Lords of Chaos'], slanderous films about it, and the media has been spearing out lies about this for more than 20 years.

"When I know the truth, I feel it's my duty to talk up against their lies. It's that simple. Thanks for watching."

He has bragged about the killing many times, he brings it up a lot. You'd think 7, maybe 8 videos would be enough but no he talks about the event a LOT. Thoughts?
I don’t give a shit about Black Metal beyond the music. The community and the musicians are often times cancerous.

philistine666

‏‏‎
Since im white blonde (golden in winter) I was fine until I disagreed with him about another mans opinion, that was enough to get me blocked LOL. Not only to you have to be nordic, but a bootlicker. I dont want to sound like its all bad, he rekindled my pagan spirit (it was already there, I identified as an Odinnist as early as 8 years old) and he explained it in a way that i never heard before. Reincarnation makes so much sense, Varg made a lot of sense

The thing is that not all blonde people are Nordics. Varg's ideology has nothing to do with the racial classification system the was used in nazi Germany.
For example the Baltid race is blonde and blue eyed but they considered it inferior. And if i remember correctly if you had Baltid characteristics you couldn't join the SS. They allowed Nordic + Dinaric, Nordic + Alpine and Nordic + Medditeranid.

Back