Vehicle failed to yield at a checkpoint in Dagestan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
Chabanmakhi, Dagestan

This is all that remains of 4 militants that tried to run a Russian checkpoint on the outskirts of Chabanmakhi. They were given multiple warnings, the driver with his three passengers ignored them, sped up, a passenger opened fire on the guards who opened fire causing the vehicle to burst into flames.

715b29aa-cd11-4691-9941-a13874655ecb.jpg
239105fc-2d23-419b-b229-c3040d0c074e-1.jpg
c3b64098-1a63-4297-9245-16f155565eaa.jpg
03.jpg
80ddc950-34db-43c1-a0bc-cb4dffb30bc2.jpg

Had2look

Rookie
Short Bussed
Chabanmakhi, Dagestan

This is all that remains of 4 militants that tried to run a Russian checkpoint on the outskirts of Chabanmakhi. They were given multiple warnings, the driver with his three passengers ignored them, sped up, a passenger opened fire on the guards who opened fire causing the vehicle to burst into flames.

View attachment 243897 View attachment 243898 View attachment 243899 View attachment 243900 View attachment 243901
Beautifully cooked. Skull popped with the pressure inside building up like a pressure cooker, that ash would by great for my rose's :rose:

Nex

You've Heard It All Before
Burning human flesh doesn't really stink that much, it is a weird smell, but it doesn't stink... The horror of it all is the screams...

That gets you...

As for the screaming, yeah I agree that's the worst part.

The one time I did smell it my initial thought was that of an almost acidic, sour buttermilk odor. Than again it probably had a lot to do with what initiated the fire.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
'Best' are the boiling/burning feces, needs much fire and heat to a body to do that. Like here.

Good photos.:):tu:
I would like to know, if cars catch fire easily by normal AK bullets. I.e., Machineguns use incendary rounds in their ammo-belt mix for that.
Not sure, but I think that any car will ignite as long as the gas line/fuel tank/engine block is hit with a projectile that can penetrate and create a spark, which is needed to ignite fuel/petrol.

Incendiary rounds could also do it, but to completely engulf a car/truck in flames that round has to ignite the fuel, even if it just hits the back seat or something - it has to heat up the lines carrying the gasoline so that the gas meets open flame or sparks.

Years back I was working on the fatbob tanks of my Harley, and smoking a cigarette. A friend was with me and he said I was going to blow the place up (gas from the tanks had spilled on the floor and gas was all we could smell). So I thought, well let's see...and I flicked my cigarette into a fair sized pool of fresh gas. Nothing happended....the cig went out. My friend also went out...lol.

Back