Video of the moment when Shinzo Abe was shot during speech (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

(8 July 2022)
Japan ex PM Shinzo Abe was giving a speech in Nara when he was shot by a man armed with a homemade shotgun. The shooter missed the first shot but the second hit Shinzo. He died shortly after.

There are some videos in the internet but most of them aren't clear since they're shaky, so i managed to find this one
View attachment 598505
Who cares? He is a liberal piece of shit like Biden and the clowns in DC destroying the USA!

DaisyPug

Lurker
Wow, imagine that, a Japanese guy designs and makes his own gun. I wonder if it had a 5 year/100,000 mile warranty?

Afe2002

Fresh Meat
(8 July 2022)
Japan ex PM Shinzo Abe was giving a speech in Nara when he was shot by a man armed with a homemade shotgun. The shooter missed the first shot but the second hit Shinzo. He died shortly after.

There are some videos in the internet but most of them aren't clear since they're shaky, so i managed to find this one
View attachment 598505
So much for the Way of the samurai and protecting their lord

Well I heard about it… my first thought was goregrish.. props to that guy tho cause not a lot people who dislikes political figures when they scream for their death ever do anything just too pussy to do it.

zbudgetdirector

Writer/Director
(8 July 2022)

View attachment 598505
Good find. Thanks.

stev1955

Resident Jarhead
Better video much appreciated. Kinda goes to show that the problem with murders or mass murders happening is not necessarily the tool used but trying to identify the individuals committing these incidents before they happen, if possible. He didn't go buy a weapon, he made his own. He could of just as easy drove a big truck over the whole lot of them. Personally I don't think banning guns all over the world as some want is going to stop someone from killing someone if they are determined.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Dang, I just now hearing about this?
Better video much appreciated. Kinda goes to show that the problem with murders or mass murders happening is not necessarily the tool used but trying to identify the individuals committing these incidents before they happen, if possible. He didn't go buy a weapon, he made his own. He could of just as easy drove a big truck over the whole lot of them. Personally I don't think banning guns all over the world as some want is going to stop someone from killing someone if they are determined.
Nobody ever said banning guns is going to stop people from killing people. But it sure makes it harder. Especially mass murders.

Back