Vile scum murders whole family and rapes dying child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Brutal, vicious and cruel attacks on a defenceless woman and three young children. Sentencing I believe is later today, and likely to be whole life sentence.
I hope he gets his karma in prison

story here
Boyfriend admits raping partner's daughter before murdering family

1671626146013.png

1671626202449.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Brutal, vicious and cruel attacks on a defenceless woman and three young children. Sentencing I believe is later today, and likely to be whole life sentence.
I hope he gets his karma in prison

story here
Boyfriend admits raping partner's daughter before murdering family

View attachment 643999
View attachment 644000
MFKR!!!🤬😡🤬
Turn this Fuck over to Me and a Cpl of the Boy's on this Site that don't take too kindly to this DEPRAVITY! I'm sure We could piece Him up "REAL GOOD" Trust that!!! The Boy's in Prison will get ahold of Him at some point; Don't worry;He's going to PAY!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It would be good to have an interactive session, where we could all watch and decide what happens.

That piece of shit would be ‘cared for’ by seasoned cartel henchmen, and we could chose things like ‘cut face off’, ‘flay chest’, ‘dismember’ etc.

A team of doctors could be on site to keep him alive and awake. I’d happily offer my time!

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Killing adults is one thing this despicable meat sack needs to be shafted up the ass with a broom handle, Then take a razor blade and cut his cock down the center. Then break his bones one by one and if the fucker passes out slap him awake. After this pour hot sugar water into his mangled bleeding asshole. Then remove his eyeballs and then his tongue, Slice off slabs of skin and rub salt on them. Then let the guards take him to the hospital and allow the fucker to live in complete darkness and agony for the rest of his life. As killing this scum is the easy way out he needs to suffer at the highest point.

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
If I ever had a serious illness n had enough time to do a crime to get jail time I would then ,I would cheerfully kill people like him n others

Back