Vile scum murders whole family and rapes dying child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

L
MFKR!!!🤬😡🤬
Turn this Fuck over to Me and a Cpl of the Boy's on this Site that don't take too kindly to this DEPRAVITY! I'm sure We could piece Him up "REAL GOOD" Trust that!!! The Boy's in Prison will get ahold of Him at some point; Don't worry;He's going to PAY!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP
Ove that idea

Broadsword

Rookie
Hopefully he will suicide, shoving a 6' stake up his arse.

It would be good to have an interactive session, where we could all watch and decide what happens.

That piece of shit would be ‘cared for’ by seasoned cartel henchmen, and we could chose things like ‘cut face off’, ‘flay chest’, ‘dismember’ etc.

A team of doctors could be on site to keep him alive and awake. I’d happily offer my time!
Imagine the all time classic and family friendly show "hanged, drawn and quartered", under modern medical supervision. I believe it would be a hit.

Last edited:

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
These horrors did not happen back in the day.
When men were men and women, women.
It wasn't perfect. But it worked.

If this is any comfort, the children are now living in total peace. Experiencing the intense love of God-Jesus.
Kids are not accountable for mistakes-sin. They are innocent in Gods heart.

Last edited:

hedgerow

simpelton
It's too bad we need to rely on other prisoners to kill this guy. I'm a peaceful man, but i'd finish this depraved fucker with a sledge-hammer.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Yeah, they did.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Grand Mal , I recall pre 1978ish. There were no " wholesale slaughters" that we experience today. Extremely rare was a dual murder. School massacres did not enter the scene yet. One Texas college had a sniper thing happen.
Balls in your court.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Grand Mal , I recall pre 1978ish. There were no " wholesale slaughters" that we experience today. Extremely rare was a dual murder. School massacres did not enter the scene yet. One Texas college had a sniper thing happen.
Balls in your court.

You didn't specify any other types of horror. You specifically said, "These horrors did not happen back in the day."

Unless you specified otherwise, which you didn't. It is assumed you are speaking on the type of horror which is the topic of this thread.

mrln

silent ghost
"He told the sentencing of Damien Bendall - who had pathetically claimed he might have a brain condition that caused him to kill - that his own life now 'had nothing to fight for' and he 'just wanted the pain he felt to end''.

playing the whacko card from the start.
ok. we see right thru that shit. look at his mug shot. all with a smile n shit. trying to look the part. :rolleyes: you know what that does? nothing. but piss people off. with that smug shit eating grin. i just want to gouge his eyes out. that fucking snot.

"death after coke binge"
"Heavy cannabis smoker Bendall, 32, "
and what does one have to do with the other? because in the title it says he was having a coke binge.
trying to do what? say he had thc in his system, and made him nuts? lol ok good defense.

what the fuck kind of people was this broad hanging out with then to meet this loser?
  • He was notorious in the local area and set a BMW on fire a year earlier
wow. the kind of guy id want to hook up with and have around my kids. specially with a son at an impressionable age!
well thought out lady.....

the guy was born with the scum gene. maybe from his mothers side. heard his great great great grandfather was a lil nuts too. back then, served under one of the kings.

that sucks for the father. that poor man. a christmas to remember.

GenericMale

A most average man, just even average-er.
The fun I'd like to have with a piece of scum like that.
Lots of torture necessary for the likes of him.
And yet tax payers will be paying for him to be fed in jail, I really hope the inmates do the world some justice and have some fun with him.

Blaze33

Rookie
The mother is a
Brutal, vicious and cruel attacks on a defenceless woman and three young children. Sentencing I believe is later today, and likely to be whole life sentence.
I hope he gets his karma in prison

story here
Boyfriend admits raping partner's daughter before murdering family

View attachment 643999
View attachment 644000
fucking cunt too
Brutal, vicious and cruel attacks on a defenceless woman and three young children. Sentencing I believe is later today, and likely to be whole life sentence.
I hope he gets his karma in prison

story here
Boyfriend admits raping partner's daughter before murdering family

View attachment 643999
View attachment 644000
the mother exposed her children by dating a monster.

Pittbull

Lurker
MFKR!!!🤬😡🤬
Turn this Fuck over to Me and a Cpl of the Boy's on this Site that don't take too kindly to this DEPRAVITY! I'm sure We could piece Him up "REAL GOOD" Trust that!!! The Boy's in Prison will get ahold of Him at some point; Don't worry;He's going to PAY!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP
Fuckin skinner cunt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back