Vivisection of a Pregnant Woman: Unit 731 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

dedshite

Rookie
Yeah gramps was russian and was torturedby the yips he hung himself after the war as he couldn't live with the pain they inflicted on him. He told me stories like holy shit you couldn't fathom about tortures that happened. Like the swordsman would experiment on preg women by slicing them open to see what effect the sword would have.
Nasty cunts
Thank fuk for Enola gay

oont

‏‏‎ ‎
(Unit 731) did some crazy shit.. if you haven’t looked into check it out.. pretty fuckin wild if you ask me

snagahbag

It is what it is, so I hear
The unit in charge of these experiments were given immunity to persecution for war crimes.
I guess since they knew they could just do whatever the fuck they want, they got a little carried away.
Sadly I am assuming they would just tell soldiers that complained "if you don't like it, then fuck off".
sounds a lil like todays time. *cough* Anthony Fauci *cough*

spidey1982

This user was banned
Wasn't just Chinese civilians. Some American, British, Soviet and Australian POWs (female nurses included) were sent to Unit 731 for their experiments too.
The Japanese use to eat American Airmen who got shot down over Japan proper. They would do experiments on the pilots too.

nick2527

Fresh Meat
I’ll never trust Japanese. They’re the most outlandish people. Everything about them is weird. Culture is weird. Language is weird. The way they look is that almost everyone looks the same?????

Back