Warning:Children Nagasaki & Hiroshima: Death & Destruction Images (1 Viewer)

Warning

Users who are viewing this thread

cliffroberts22

Fresh Meat
Since the Ukraine invasion , The Russians keep on menacing their enemies with the nuclear bomb , but we too have nuclear bombs , and we will retaliate if they attack us. If they want to know how Russian cities will look like if they attack us , they just have to look at these phot

Since the Ukraine invasion , The Russians keep on menacing their enemies with the nuclear bomb , but we too have nuclear bombs , and we will retaliate if they attack us. If they want to know how Russian cities will look like if they attack us , they just have to look at these photos.
And today's modern nukes are even far more powerful in comparison.

I have viewed these images here and at Best Gore before the site closed many times. I have to say I am ashamed to admit I live in Rhode Island, the only state in America that celebrates Victory over Japan Day because of these bombings. I have discussed on various social media platforms how I feel about this and I am sickened by some people saying that the Japanese deserved what they got. I am not one to argue with idiots so I chose to walk away knowing they are so wrong. The people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki did not deserve this. None of this. This should have never happened.
The Japanese started it though. Germans too. Always the same with dictators. Start a war and sit safely at home whilst their people get slaughtered. They never learn. Now Russia.

Scootaloo

Lurker
We may be witnessing another World war based on what Putin and Xi do.
You have to remain conscious that even if WW3 burst out, these weapons will be also flying on your cities causing the same abomination.

The US, and Russia have systems that will send the launch order of thermonuclear weapons at their designated targets even if there is no supreme, presidential order, it is called the dead hand policy.
Even France's Force de Frappe have this procedure, same for China or Britain, let's say if a submarine loses contact with the central commandment of operations during any conflict, they have the order, by default, to make nukes rain on the enemy.

The very point of nuclear dissuasion. And this is what holds the world right now, the certainty with a hundred guarantees of mutual assured destruction.
Modern nukes ranges from 100Kt to 1Mt contrary to the 15 and 25Kt of Hiroshima and Nagasaki nukes, let's "rejoice" that the 1960-70s nukes have been scaled down from several megatons into one single warhead.
Interception of ICBMs will certainly limit the disasters, save some targets with the help of THAAD missiles, but there will be still dozens of high density population atomized with the same scenery.

I don't know about you but I don't fancy the idea of being carbonized by gamma rays at random, and have the whole world passing a nuclear winter.
This abomination of gore and destruction is the reason no one wins a nuclear war and nothing comes after a modern nuclear war, you don't fly a B29 over the enemy, drop a couple of nukes and call it a day. As soon you even launch them, there's the other ones going in the direction from the silos and submarines. Isn't that a fascinating rule?

Nuclear disarmament is impossible and not must be discussed as this is the reason that forces diplomacy and normally prevents leaders to fuck up, or get fucked up. I'm supporting the necessity of the nuclear weapon. When you acquire them you seal your nation from an invasion with deterrence. You are certain if you use any, the enemy will also atomize you. Forcing you to compete, always keep your weapon credible and up to date and this power comes with the absolute responsibility of doing it.

Exercise, test, develop weapons. Just like you prepare your gun or rifle to defend your home when some zebra will fuck around and have to find out. This is your right to exist, but know the consequences in a whole different scale.

Just to test the weapons to make sure they worked.
Sec of Defense ,
Robert Mcnamera cried in " Fog of War" the bombings were needless. The U.S. had already burned half of Japan down In relentless bombings.

America is going to taste and die by the very weapon it created. Soon.
Common sense. No ?
Nah, that was not a test. Trinity was a test. «Yep, that works!»
That was to show the world you have a new kind of weapon. This ended the world war but it took two nukes to make the most determined empire capitulate anyways.

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Just to test the weapons to make sure they worked.
Sec of Defense ,
Robert Mcnamera cried in " Fog of War" the bombings were needless. The U.S. had already burned half of Japan down In relentless bombings.

America is going to taste and die by the very weapon it created. Soon.
Common sense. No ?
America ain't gonna taste anything.... and it might just be whatever shithole you reside in next....fkn "nigggerboyopie"

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Re: pic 27. You know you look at too much gore when you go, “Oh nice radiator, built to last” while looking at ☢️ bomb devastation.

sigh. I’m broken. 🤷‍♀️

as to the rest of it, not sure we had a much of a choice. I agree with the pilot.
Yes, I thought that too. Nice radiators actually. Nuke proof, not to put too fine a point on it...

thebully08$

I just wanna fuck somebody
Hopefully this thread works for folks - there are a few short threads (discussion and a few images) that aren't very comprehensive on the images side of things. I've only dealt with images of the destruction and death (not in any particular order) caused by the 1945 bombing of both Hiroshima and Nagasaki: not images of the injuries civilians suffered. I might add those later if they're not already here (they get posted everywhere).

The United States detonated two atomic bombs over the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on 6 and 9 August 1945, respectively. The two bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only use of nuclear weapons in armed conflict so far.

The Allies' Manhattan Project had produced two types of atomic bombs: "Fat Man", a plutonium implosion-type nuclear weapon; and "Little Boy", an enriched uranium gun-type fission weapon. The 509th Composite Group of the United States Army Air Forces was trained and equipped with the specialized Silverplate version of the Boeing B-29 Superfortress, and deployed to Tinian in the Mariana Islands. The Allies called for the unconditional surrender of the Imperial Japanese armed forces in the Potsdam Declaration on 26 July 1945, the alternative being "prompt and utter destruction". The Japanese government ignored the ultimatum.

1. Pocket watch that stopped when the bomb on Hiroshima was dropped.
View attachment 649202

2. Hiroshima.
View attachment 649203

3. Same.
View attachment 649204

4. Same.
View attachment 649205

View attachment 649206

View attachment 649207

View attachment 649208

View attachment 649209

9. Nagasaki.
View attachment 649210

10. The shadow of a person who was vaporized by the bomb at Hiroshima.
View attachment 649211

View attachment 649212

12. Charred body of a child.
View attachment 649213

View attachment 649214

View attachment 649215

View attachment 649216

View attachment 649217

17. Survivors queue for assistance.
View attachment 649218

View attachment 649221

View attachment 649222

View attachment 649223

View attachment 649224

22. Mother and child.
View attachment 649225

View attachment 649226

View attachment 649227

25. Child.
View attachment 649228

26. Injured survivors.
View attachment 649229

View attachment 649230

View attachment 649231

View attachment 649232

View attachment 649233

View attachment 649234

32. The young woman standing beside the charred corpse living to age of 90.
View attachment 649235

View attachment 649236

View attachment 649237

Japan surrendered to the Allies on 15 August, six days after the Soviet Union's declaration of war and the bombing of Nagasaki. The Japanese government signed the instrument of surrender on 2 September, effectively ending the war.

35. Shadow of another person who was vaporized.
View attachment 649238

View attachment 649239

View attachment 649240

38. Shadows from bridge rail posts burned into the road.
View attachment 649241

View attachment 649242

View attachment 649243

41. Another shadow.
View attachment 649244

View attachment 649245

43. Mother and child (same as previous one).
View attachment 649246

View attachment 649247

45. I'm not sure if this person is alive of injured - if the latter I doubt they lived long after.
View attachment 649248

View attachment 649249

47. This trolley car was put back into action after the war and is still used.
View attachment 649250

View attachment 649251

View attachment 649252

50. Looks like the remains of a Japanese soldier.
View attachment 649253

View attachment 649254

View attachment 649256

View attachment 649257

View attachment 649258

View attachment 649259

View attachment 649260

56. The B-29 Superfortress "Enola Gay".
View attachment 649261

57. Hiroshima - from the Enola Gay.
View attachment 649262

58. Bomb dropped on Hiroshima.
View attachment 649263

59. Bomb dropped on Nagasaki.
View attachment 649264

View attachment 649265

View attachment 649266
I wish we would have dropped more on the chink bastards

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Always remember to have a stopover in Hawaii to see Pearl Harbor first, then see Hiroshima that way you don't have unnecessary sympathy towards the Japanese. We only nuked them because they decided to poke the bear and got mauled.
They didn't 'poke the bear', they snuck up behind it when it was sleeping and rammed their little yellow cock right up its ass.

The problem with so many lefty people these days is that they have not read history in any depth. They wander along to the Hiroshima memorial and look at the pics and lack the context to understand what they are seeing and what led to this.

Not only do they not know about what the Japs did to us, the western allies, in areas such as Singapore, Thai Burma rail, Dutch East Indies, Bataan and so on, they know absolutely zero about Manchuria and what went on there such as the Rape of Nankin and Unit 731 etc.

Not to mention 'comfort women' and the prostitution of Korea.

And hey, don't forget the 64 raids on Darwin in Australia by the same little cunts who did Hawaii. They damn near wiped the place off the map. We had to wait 30 years or so until Cyclone Tracy for Darwin to get wiped off again...

Hellvis

Rookie
My dad was a Japanese prisoner of war. He was on the island of Corregidor in the Philippines, when it fell to the japs. He was in a prison camp when this shit went down he was being tortured every day, so fuck these motherfuckers. They got what they deserved.

Blaze33

Rookie
Considering the atrocities the japs committed, they totally deserved this.
The narrative is that the people of the country and the emperor were hostage to the “few” warmongering generals, who pushed the country into war, and could not be stopped as they held them too much power.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
Future photos of St. Peterburgh and Moscow. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The narrative is that the people of the country and the emperor were hostage to the “few” warmongering generals, who pushed the country into war, and could not be stopped as they held them too much power.
They were essentially of the same mindset as fascists. The minority of the total population, but by far the most vocal and hate-filled. Flinging out fear-mingering bullshit everywhere. A bit like the Putin-poofers and US Republikkkunts today. Conservatism is a fucking cancer that 75% of the total human population wants to do away with.

My dad was a Japanese prisoner of war. He was on the island of Corregidor in the Philippines, when it fell to the japs. He was in a prison camp when this shit went down he was being tortured every day, so fuck these motherfuckers. They got what they deserved.
You said he was on Corregidor. Neither Nagasaki nor Hiroshima are on Corregidor.

Hellvis

Rookie
My dad was captured in the Philippines. He was on the Batan death march. He suffered for 3 1/2 years at the hands of these worthless piece of shit motherfuckers. This warms my heart after all the torture and starvation he endured in prison camp.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
I'm not sorry, but the Japanese were a notoriously cruel and sickening nation. Especially how it treated its own people. I guarantee the rest of Asia, especially the coast, were rejoicing after Japan was obliterated...

Back