Walmart manager lost it. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
at least in Brazil they rob you before they kill you

but in the US...... no signs apparently............... :(

hokie

the sand in your vagina
I mean yeah, .000000007 % people who have firearms misuse them so all the responsible owners should be stripped of their silly rights. πŸ‘πŸ»
No what responsible gun owners should do is speak up for stricter legislation so their silly rights can't be taken away by irresponsible gun owners. That would be smart. But instead gun people just want every dumbshit to have guns too.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
I know of 7 people WHO SHOULD'VE BEEN ARMED......
That goes for ANYONE...... IF YOU GET KILLED IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT..... UNFORTUNATELY IT'S THE TRUTH....
Don't blame me because the truth hurts

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
I know of 7 people WHO SHOULD'VE BEEN ARMED......
That goes for ANYONE...... IF YOU GET KILLED IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT..... UNFORTUNATELY IT'S THE TRUTH....
Don't blame me because the truth hurts
A gun is not a form of self defense but rather a comlete and utter lack thereof. All it takes is for you to "need" it once and for it to fail you to show you how deadly your cowardly reliance on a weapon can be boy.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Garrett the manager looks like a cunt

1669244305499.png

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
A gun is not a form of self defense but rather a comlete and utter lack thereof. All it takes is for you to "need" it once and for it to fail you to show you how deadly your cowardly reliance on a weapon can be boy.
get your dumb ass back into your mother's basement cocksucker.....
Low IQ piece of SHIT

Back