beatings Warning Guy Abusing Girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
You'd be surprised how many people do nothing.. and when they do, she'll deny it. Even go to bat for him tirelessly when he's been arrested. Get the court mandated restraining order dropped. Just so he can do it again and again. In this situation, cameras would be a hidden blessing because its proof that doesn't have to be your testimony. It seems crazy, I know. But even 6 years later I still can't explain why I spent nearly 19 years that way

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
You'd be surprised how many people do nothing.. and when they do, she'll deny it. Even go to bat for him tirelessly when he's been arrested. Get the court mandated restraining order dropped. Just so he can do it again and again. In this situation, cameras would be a hidden blessing because its proof that doesn't have to be your testimony. It seems crazy, I know. But even 6 years later I still can't explain why I spent nearly 19 years that way
Because you were a fool, would be my guess.

ArtTheClown

Rookie
Why he do J-Lo's daughter/son like that?!
Screenshot_20221031-204034_Samsung Internet.jpg

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
I'm hoping that whoever recorded that very short video stopped recording to go kick his ass..😁
The more melanin a person contains means the less class they have. Nobody stepped in because nobody cares . Nothing about this is shocking to me we see it all the time.

What do we expect when they’re from a society that raises their people to be wasteful worthless sacks of shit

rodmanii

This user was banned
kill yourself white knight little bitch

thats all? i thought he would kill the bitch, how dissapointing

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
The whole radical feminist movement has turned many men into simps and white knights. Abuse needs to be understood against ideas that are contrary to what these twats teach. Women physically abuse on a smaller scale, ie., they don’t murder or maim men for the most part. But it happens more often than men doing it. On the other hand when men do physically abuse women they really go to town and murder the woman but it doesn’t happen as much as what women do to men on that smaller scale. While it’s not right to answer disputes with violence that is the way it is. And that’s just on the physical abuse side of things.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
The more melanin a person contains means the less class they have. Nobody stepped in because nobody cares . Nothing about this is shocking to me we see it all the time.

What do we expect when they’re from a society that raises their people to be wasteful worthless sacks of shit
What a bunch of made up bullshit argument trying to cover up as scientific evidence that simply spells out what you truly are: A fucking idiot racist with not a modicum of intelligence or brain cells. The amount of melanin doesn’t equal less class. Let’s examine your theory by using you as an example: You’re bereft of any amount of melanin and you’re still stupid with an obvious lack of class!

This girl obviously is in abusive relationship. She needs help. Not condemnation.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
What a bunch of made up bullshit argument trying to cover up as scientific evidence that simply spells out what you truly are: A fucking idiot racist with not a modicum of intelligence or brain cells. The amount of melanin doesn’t equal less class. Let’s examine your theory by using you as an example: You’re bereft of any amount of melanin and you’re still stupid with an obvious lack of class!

This girl obviously is in abusive relationship. She needs help. Not condemnation.
Women should never make such assessment as they are feelings modus operandi, it hinders you from making sound logical decisions which is why women are meant to nurture and raise children. The world is the most fucked it’s ever been and it’s all because men have grown to believe in your pussy ass female ways. The proof is all around us, but you’re probably one of those dumb white American females that believe black men they are gonna find in the street are the same as the bullshit Jews script into humanizing themselves on television. Youre a sheep I hope you die a sheep’s death at the hands of your beloved blackies , fucking mudshark

Side note you’re obviously just a dumb woman who ignores the fact this woman beating is culturally accepted in whatever subhuman shit heap this is from HIGHLY MELANATED so go fuck youself.

Also the blackest of people are the ONLY people who practice cannibalism …. Just sayin’

Last edited:

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
Your logic is laughable. But im glad you got your GED last week. It’s never too late. To be blunt, im racist too. I don’t like blacks nor what they are doing to our county. It is my belief that they are entitled, lazy and loud bafoons causing most of American society’s problems and crimes. Black folk need to wake up and quit that mentality that they are somehow owed by current generations. If you want reparations so badly, get a job with a 401k and stock options. Having said that - the melanin content in a person’s skin isn’t what makes a person less or more worthy. Zero scientific evidence. That’s just your stupid wishful thinking.

Back