beatings Warning Guy Abusing Girlfriend (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rodmanii

This user was banned
Your logic is laughable. But im glad you got your GED last week. It’s never too late. To be blunt, im racist too. I don’t like blacks nor what they are doing to our county. It is my belief that they are entitled, lazy and loud bafoons causing most of American society’s problems and crimes. Black folk need to wake up and quit that mentality that they are somehow owed by current generations. If you want reparations so badly, get a job with a 401k and stock options. Having said that - the melanin content in a person’s skin isn’t what makes a person less or more worthy. Zero scientific evidence. That’s just your stupid wishful thinking.
you are wrong, niggers are human garbage today, tomorrow and always, if niggers were capable of improving that would had happen a long time ago, thinking race doesnt have anything to do with it is retarded, the fact that any and all places with a great number of niggers is a shithole or on its way to become one is not a coincidence

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Your logic is laughable. But im glad you got your GED last week. It’s never too late. To be blunt, im racist too. I don’t like blacks nor what they are doing to our county. It is my belief that they are entitled, lazy and loud bafoons causing most of American society’s problems and crimes. Black folk need to wake up and quit that mentality that they are somehow owed by current generations. If you want reparations so badly, get a job with a 401k and stock options. Having said that - the melanin content in a person’s skin isn’t what makes a person less or more worthy. Zero scientific evidence. That’s just your stupid wishful thinking.
You need a science experiment to tell you niggers are overall dumber than every other race? Tell us you’re a nigglette without telling us you’re a nigglette.

you are wrong, Basketball Americans are human garbage today, tomorrow and always, if Basketball Americans were capable of improving that would had happen a long time ago, thinking race doesnt have anything to do with it is retarded, the fact that any and all places with a great number of Basketball Americans is a shithole or on its way to become one is not a coincidence
Shhhhhh she’s the only one who can remain true to her feelings all while WATCHING how worthless the subhumans really are. It’s because she’s a nigglette or a dumb white hoe with some mixed race mongrel children.

Back