bizarre *Warning* Kid Dragged Away By Monkey (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

KapitΓ€n Ghul'

Look at me go.
come-here-nigga-cfbf82.jpg

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I'm pretty sure monkey didn't get very far dragging the child, the adult moved in as quickly as he could.

That monkey would be carved into steak and marinated for dinnertime frying about 15 minutes after that video. Small monkeys are culinary delicacies in many parts of the world, and a monkey attacking somebody means free venison for whoever stops the attack.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
That monkey would be carved into steak and marinated for dinnertime frying about 15 minutes after that video. Small monkeys are culinary delicacies in many parts of the world, and a monkey attacking somebody means free venison for whoever stops the attack.
Free venison? But it's usually so deer?

Varmint Hunter

Free venison? But it's usually so deer?

Supposed to refer to any game meat that is not harvested via domesticated farms. If the only huntin' I had was monkey, I'd eat them rascals no problem. Use a bow on them for a few years and you'd be the sharpest archery marksman in the world.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Supposed to refer to any game meat that is not harvested via domesticated farms. If the only huntin' I had was monkey, I'd eat them rascals no problem. Use a bow on them for a few years and you'd be the sharpest archery marksman in the world.
It was a pun about it being expensive and free, I don't actually eat game I find it usually tastes like off normal meat, rabbit especially.

Varmint Hunter

It was a pun about it being expensive and free, I don't actually eat game I find it usually tastes like off normal meat, rabbit especially.

Ah ok gotcha LOL... Me personally I prefer deer/wild boar, grouse and turkey over factory farmed meat because I don't want all the antibiotics and other shit they pump them full of. And watching some of the slaughterhouse videos, these animals ain't dying fast deaths. When they are kicking and howling their systems are being flooded with stress hormones. And jokes on us because that stuff is carcinogenic and causes a shitload of other health problems when people eat them on the long run.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Ah ok gotcha LOL... Me personally I prefer deer/wild boar, grouse and turkey over factory farmed meat because I don't want all the antibiotics and other shit they pump them full of. And watching some of the slaughterhouse videos, these animals ain't dying fast deaths. When they are kicking and howling their systems are being flooded with stress hormones. And jokes on us because that stuff is carcinogenic and causes a shitload of other health problems when people eat them on the long run.
Everything is carcinogenic nowadays though, I think they say its now like a 2 in 3 chance your gonna get a cancer before you die, if we especially got it from perturbed bacon a lot more of us would die young don't you think ?

I did have a rather nice wild Boar burger in a pub once.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟

This is a real common occurence now.

Monkeys and baboons snatching children.
Some out of the mother's arms while breast feeding.
Entering homes after the monkey used surveillance and knew a child was in there.

Worse, they quickly go up a pole or tree and eat the child alive in front of the mother.

I would order rat poison by the 50 gallon. Bait food and when 90% are gone , stop.

Back