accident *Warning* Kid Having Fun On The Job (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
He was an evil looking little kid, for a short time šŸ˜‚.

C74A17B5-4550-43A9-9C3F-7F4BB3B20DB5.jpeg

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
Ok everyone needs to calm down. That kid wasn't acting crazy or out of hand. And since there is no audio we have no idea if she told him to stop. It happened so fast. I dont see a bad mother here. And I want to see all of your robot children who do exactly what they are supposed to at all times.

If he'd have been acting out of control I'd feel completely differently, but in the video he is quite literally just being a child.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
This is why you discipline your children,I could be in the middle of a fucking artillery barrage and not move out of fear of my father,but especially my mother who was way more fucking viscous.
Tbh i see this as a win, stupid people have too many kids, when they lose a few we save future generations from having to deal with 100s of shitters running around, if you think they're annoying as kids imagine them as adults (because with how in today's time no one really gets a darwin award unless they really try, they wont learn nor will they be filtered out of the gene pool) and then theyll raise their kids to be even dumber

Back