accident *warning* this will teach him not to sit down in the middle of the fucking street (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator

Comalcalco : After 20 seconds of recording, you can see how a taxi turns the corner of the street and, without noticing the boy 's presence , completely passes over him. The front tire seems to crush a part of his torso, while the rear ones go over his legs.​

mrln

silent ghost
where is the parent of this kid.
this seems normal there,seeing everyone who passed by the kid didnt say anything to the kid to get out of the road or dont sit in the road.
cant say he deserved it,because hes a kid and dont know any better. but i bet he wont do that again.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
It seems to drive over his upper legs (possibly some pelvis), then right upper arm/ shoulder and then legs again.

There also appears to be a pot hole type indentation in the road which may have allowed his body to ‘hide’ slightly from the pressure.

Irregardless of the injury, he’s a tough little bugger pushing himself up so fast!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
It seems to drive over his upper legs (possibly some pelvis), then right upper arm/ shoulder and then legs again.

There also appears to be a pot hole type indentation in the road which may have allowed his body to ‘hide’ slightly from the pressure.

Irregardless of the injury, he’s a tough little bugger pushing himself up so fast!
He's probably there to get his 'crippled beggars are real beggars' transition done. After this he'll have a trade he can use to support himself and, in time, a crippled wife and a brood of crippled kids. Actually, for him, life could not be better at the moment.

DiStOrTiOn

Kentucky Fried
Dumb kid, dumb driver. how do you not see a kid in the middle of the road?
I'm not used to crying kids in the road but I'd guess the angle the car was turning at and how low to the ground the kid was they couldn't see him. That little support post going up to your roof

monte1965

Fresh Meat

Comalcalco : After 20 seconds of recording, you can see how a taxi turns the corner of the street and, without noticing the boy 's presence , completely passes over him. The front tire seems to crush a part of his torso, while the rear ones go over his legs.​

View attachment 661262
DAMN!! Just another damn bump on the road, he wouldn't even notice that he had ran over the kid..

Where are the fucking parents? Seems that parents don't give a shit, so these kids become jungle survivors by age 3, and florid savages by 12.

Back