bizarre What Happened To The Paris The Allies Liberated? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
Almost every big European city has these quarters. Bruxelles, Amsterdam, etc. the time goes on...

In the city here, we call them 'blackfeet reservations' for fun.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
How'd all them Basketball Americans end up in fucking Paris?
Came over with 'Operation Open Borders' I think.

I was in Paris at 18 in 1978 and saw a few Africans selling wind up flying birds between the Eifel Tower and the Museum of Man. I was amazed to see Africans there.

Now it's over run.

The US has very porous borders thus the nightmare there along the Rio Grande.

In Aus we have a housing crisis. We are building 100 000 new houses this year. Of which 40 000 are just replacing the dwelling already there. So 60 000 new stock houses.

This financial year we will have over 600 000 new immigrants. Legal ones. Very few illegals get in due to our geography as an island. But it's a worry. Especialy with an over friendly left wing government welcoming them all in, including 900 from Gaza... fuck knows how IS this lot will be...

evil retard

room temperature iq
africa is the second largest continent with the most natural resources out of any other continent, and niggers are still hopeless without our help. the color of your skin matters.

Wayne Kümmertz

Well Known Member
Came over with 'Operation Open Borders' I think.

I was in Paris at 18 in 1978 and saw a few Africans selling wind up flying birds between the Eifel Tower and the Museum of Man. I was amazed to see Africans there.

Now it's over run.

The US has very porous borders thus the nightmare there along the Rio Grande.

In Aus we have a housing crisis. We are building 100 000 new houses this year. Of which 40 000 are just replacing the dwelling already there. So 60 000 new stock houses.

This financial year we will have over 600 000 new immigrants. Legal ones. Very few illegals get in due to our geography as an island. But it's a worry. Especialy with an over friendly left wing government welcoming them all in, including 900 from Gaza... fuck knows how IS this lot will be...
900 Palestinians?
I'd rather take a million han chinese, than those troublemakers.
Hope they settle them in the outback.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member

"What Happened To The Paris The Allies Liberated?"​

Well the answer to that question is why the "Allied" liberated it ? they should have mind their business and stay home, let uncle Adolf make the great cleaning for the sake of real European.

Back