bizarre What Happened To The Paris The Allies Liberated? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I have family in Paris Ive visited many times over the last few years, and honestly that video makes it look better than it is in some areas. Try wandering in a cafe in those areas. The cafes are literally terrifying places, full of men, and men only and you will be refused service and asked to leave, in an aggressive and threatening manner. and 100% you will get your arse grabbed in the street if you're a white woman, especially if you're wearing 'slut' clothes, yah know like jeans, converse and a baggy hoody ... I shit you not

Chank

Rookie
Fucking disgusting what these black bastards are doing.
Turning everywhere into the third world shit holes they are used too.

McM

ARSELING
I was in Paris at 18 in 1978 and saw a few Africans selling..
I was in Paris in the same year, first time alone with a buddy, but some years younger.
We bought a few souvenirs from street sellers; I remember a leather hat and a 'traditional African' neck chain. Later that evening, we found out, that the seller gave us false Franc banknotes back as we paid with a 100 Fr. note.
The bouncer of a known punk disco found it out as we tried to enter the establishment. They weren't mad at us; saying that's normal for these street sellers. Tourist traps, so to say.
Later I bought some speed pills in a pub from this money to get rid of it. :lol:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
900 Palestinians?
I'd rather take a million han chinese, than those troublemakers.
Hope they settle them in the outback.
They'll probably disapear into one of our western suburbs Islamic ghettos where the Inmans are already preaching hate, death etc.

Madness...

Dax_Knight

Lurker
Fuck Macron and the his husband!!!! This is the will of the WEF!!!!
White meat for black mamba!!!! I Think Schwab approved!!! You're death now!!!

My father and I went here in 2013…not the same place View attachment 765024
IMG_1571.jpeg

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Don't be fooled by the negros, actually the muzrats are the worse, responsible for 90+% of the crimes committed in France and most of Western Europe.
Feel free to check prison intending you will be surprised that full of them.
I just wait the day when the real French peoples will get enough of this bullshit and start hunting them on the streets killing them at sight....

Back