Serious What kind of person are you in reality (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

shahidka666

Black Satanic Glamour
Very open about who I am to people. I love the dark sides of life. I embrace being different. you should too.

deviant2

hell is other people
183659.gif

gabe blackburn

captain scumbag
This may help answer your question. I don't use a screen name I don't use an avatar that's my picture next to my name. None of these images bother me in terms of morality. I also know that I can be one of these people suffering horrific death being viewed by total strangers it's just the way it is.

我也有重度抑郁症,但长期习惯一个人,我一直不明白为什么人们喜欢和人在一起。一直沉迷于病态的幻想,给我一种奇异的满足感和幸福感,我来这里的原因之一就是为了满足我的幻想

I appreciate and respect you sharing that. I wonder if depression is worse for men because we tend to have a nonexistent support system.

I wouldn’t say I have fantasies, though. None of this is sexual for me. However, I do love seeing people have it worse than me.

Maddy1966

Fresh Meat
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
Well for me i am weeb mostly spending my time on discord and with family not much of a socially good person but ya none of my online friends know about my gore side nor i wanna disclose it you see some things need to be kept secret :)

malik24

NewbieX
Let's just say there is no coming back for me emotionally. I'm probably a benign psycho like the people in the Leftovers. After my mother died, something click off in me.

Back