Serious What kind of person are you in reality (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
I have a few kinda fucked-up friends who don't really think much of what I'm up to around here. I have a friend who is a cannibal and wants to eat people. I'm very social and pretty normal-ish, but I'm pretty honest about my interests, it is what it is.
I want to know more about the cannibal, has he eaten people yet ? What's his plans to?
I understand all answers are theoretical will not be actually admitting the guilt of anyone.

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
I want to know more about the cannibal, has he eaten people yet ? What's his plans to?
I understand all answers are theoretical will not be actually admitting the guilt of anyone.

No he hasn't, and that's really all I can say.. :)

He doesn't have any food in the house ever, just beer, but has a big meat freezer sitting off to the corner in his living room he likes to point out alot. We were all eating shrooms at his place once and I thought for sure him and his girlfriend were going to kidnap, dismember and eat me.. was a pretty fucked up night..

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
No he hasn't, and that's really all I can say.. :)

He doesn't have any food in the house ever, just beer, but has a big meat freezer sitting off to the corner in his living room he likes to point out alot. We were all eating shrooms at his place once and I thought for sure him and his girlfriend were going to kidnap, dismember and eat me.. was a pretty fucked up night..
Anyone would be a bit paranoid in a room with a cannibal and meat storage, especially trippin' baws.
A fear of sharks is only irrational on land.

actualplague

im like really gay
Irl im popular, pretty, and sociable. Im not a creepy gal or some weirdo, i just find death fascinating. Its weird to watch someone die but theres something so interesting about it, especially the stories behind some peoples death. I’m studying to become a mortician currently.

Backburner

Rookie
I am a quiet and sweet person in real conversations. Irl I still try to be honest when I can about politics. Also get from time to time that I am weird.

Crazymorba

NewbieX
Well, i am a very humorous, positive, polite person. i do medieval combat (buhurt). I have a cabin for rent to tourism, cause i live in a montainous place, i live the nature, and hiking. i am a mother and wife, all normal, but i have this dark side XD

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
I'm a little fuck who you don't think much of at first glance. Which suits me perfectly. Fly under the radar, then fuck with you for fun.
Edit:
At work, I'm the guy who will ruin dumb rules that are not applied to everyone equally, and if wronged, will keep an eye on you until you mess up then ruin you (get you in trouble) just because I don't like you or because you bothered me.
But I'm extremely good and proficient at my job, which is why I don't get much, if any at all, fallout from my behavior. I enjoy being "so good" that I can just tell you to fuck off and not get in trouble for doing so.

Last edited:

jackloves8008s

her skull was smashed.
i'm fairly social, i have some friends who are also metal heads. Granted they're years older than me, still good smoke buddies and we'd watch gore together. Obviously im a little fucked in the head since i've been interested in this stuff since i was like 7. Most my friends are older, don't have any people my age anymore. Just a typical college stoner metal head.:suicide:

malicious89

Dark angel
This user was banned
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
Anyone else here got bpd (emotionally unstable disorder) I blame that lol

Back