Serious What kind of person are you in reality (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kutokit

See very clean
We are gathered here because we love blood, but our real face is strange.
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
I am a sunny, humorous and popular person. My friends will never think that I would like to watch such things.
what about you?
Me i dont really want to answer any questions in reality.

24 year old former Infantryman and I’m a freshman in college I try to be normal but I’m too aware of reality to be free and blissful like my 18 year old counterparts. While they think they’re finding themselves in over here upset about my service and I hate seeing what’s going on with the world. I watch this videos to stay in touch with reality. People die fucked up deaths everyday and these college kids have no idea and they think they’re so enlightened.

Sauerkraut

Fermented Cabbage

Attachments

• E92EFE35-AB3A-4FA6-A839-82454168B429.gif
    E92EFE35-AB3A-4FA6-A839-82454168B429.gif
    593.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Agree
Reactions: McM

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
24 year old former Infantryman and I’m a freshman in college I try to be normal but I’m too aware of reality to be free and blissful like my 18 year old counterparts. While they think they’re finding themselves in over here upset about my service and I hate seeing what’s going on with the world. I watch this videos to stay in touch with reality. People die fucked up deaths everyday and these college kids have no idea and they think they’re so enlightened.
Fuck them, just keep on doing your thing. They're the ones that will hopefully have a really rude awakening when mommy and daddy stop paying for shit and they have to go out in the real world and realize that their little snowflake asses don't mean shit lol

I try to be polite and keep to myself, but inside I'm a cauldron of impatience and irritability.

At work I struggle to maintain the facade of being friendly and positive when talking to customers but inside I am thinking "fuck off you moron, go make someone elses life miserable"

I don't really know why I look at gore. I don't 'get off' on it per say, I just find it interesting and think its important to be reminded of what really goes on in the world.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
what about you?
I'm a ghost buster.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-085549_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-085549_Facebook.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 13

rabies

Magyar Ördög
Another stoner metalhead, but I'm quieter around people IRL than online. I only have one other friend who looks at/watches gore and we've done that together, but I like drawing it too.

I'm also a certified cremation tech and want to get into graveyard studies, so I don't think anyone would be too surprised that I look at this kind of stuff recreationally. People in the death industry are known to be a bit weird.

MikeyPalmice

Fresh Meat
Not doing great. I’m dealing with an ongoing custody battle over my son and battling homelessness while trying to save money for the booming stock market. I’m surviving lmao.

Im in my 20’s. I’m a tall and relatively good looking male, probably a 7-8/10. None of that matters because I have had major depressive disorder since I was 13 years old. It comes in waves and I can never predict it. The meds barely work a damn and I take too many to count. It’s ruined my life. I am considered an intellectually gifted individual since I was a kid. I’m lonely. Very lonely. I have always want friends but I fear I’ll get too close to people when get my next depressive episode occurs because it scares off even the closest friends. It’s all so tiresome. It’m practically alone 24/7 outside of work. I am actually overly emotional and empathetic. I will go out of my way to put others before myself.

I use this site because the loneliness is so painful I have to watch others who have it worse to appreciate life.

Norma bates

Just as normal as anyone else on this site
I often wonder this too. I have so many different faces that I show depending on the situation and what I am trying to portray to people. But who am I really?

Xena1966

This user was banned
Wow...good thread because it's still circulating. Did I already respond? Prolly so, as Xena loves these types of threads. Prolly just said, introvert, doesn't like humans, blah, blah, blah...

DerWilderer

~Sanity is for the weak~
I'm an introvert, highly-sensitive (Atmospheric) Black Metal listening misanthropist with a cynical world view, a sick, dark kind of humor, relentless views in matters of politics, and an overly creative mind, with tendencies to emotionally find satisfaction when watching videos or reports of amok running people or people in desperate or deadly situations in general...while showing my other face to the real world, which knows me as a good listener, a friendly man, a helping fiancee and a good friend to rely to when problems happen. Your grandmother would presumely like me.

As long as a I can balance my two faces, all is fine. But hell would break lose if the people who know me by daylight would see what I do and consume during nighttime, hahaha. :merp:

what about you?
There are two sides of me. One that loves and is kind. With my kids, my wife, people at work who I don’t let in. I pretend to empathize with people. But I generally don’t care. I placate to end the inconvenience of other peoples emotions.

But then there is someone else. A darkness that exists, not in anger but always with me.

Fantasies of violence fill my life. I think about killing, choking, raping. Always. Every day, at least once an hour.

No one really knows what I am. Once and a while the mask of sanity slips and someone gets a peak. But they don’t know.

I think the beginning of American Psyco sums me up.

You can feel my flesh gripping yours and you may feel our lifestyles are comparable, but I am simply not there.

Back