What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

sleepydawg

What the dog doin
This user was banned
Saw a video of this big guy doing push-ups on a little cat. He was squeezing its throat and abdomen and it was crying weakly. It frothed at the mouth and wheezed. Tearing up just thinking about it. That video fucked me up bad and I'll never forget it.

I just can't handle animal abuse/suffering content. I'd go as far to say it's almost worse than child abuse/suffering content.

Sonnynerd022

Mr Death
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
2 girls 1 cup

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
There's so many to choose from 🤷‍♂️ but the top ones for me would have to be

3 guys one hammer
The father and son killed by the cartel
Funkytown
The black guy who gets butchered in the jungle
And the Dagestan massacre

Russian00001

This user was banned
The video starts with a woman laying on the floor all you can see is a close up of her head and then you see a masked man walk in the room with a baseball bat 😶 he then proceeds to beat her in the head with the bat over and over until there’s nothing left of her head, he made her face look like a pile of spaghetti 🍝 one of the first gore videos I saw 👀
I wanna see that. I been looking for it forever

The worst video I saw was back on the ogrish forum. It was not gore, but this man and his wife kidnapped a rival dealers toddler daughter. The video was not blurred but someone put some edits/cuts in it. There were a few scenes in the video I will describe. The man punted the toddler ( 2 or 3 years old) across the room and she had already become accustomed to the abuse so she ran back to him smiling trying to hug him. There was a clip where the man was hugging the girl and her back is to the camera and he starts suggestively patting/rubbing her bottom while he is giving a sinister smile to the camera. There is another clip where the woman is bathing the child and it was inappropriate. I don't recall exactly what she was doing, but I only remember it had my blood boiling.

Has anyone else seen this video or know the story behind all of it at least?

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
Just as the title states, is there any video you've come across that has stuck with you for a while? ?

While it's not gory per-say, more along the lines of torture, but the most disturbing video I've stumbled across depicts a corrupt doctor pulling out a child's teeth without any anesthesia, couldn't have been older than 8 or 9. Screams were horrific, and I couldn't manage to finish the video. Disgusting.
well I haven't come across a video yet, but there's a movie called Salo or the 120 days of sodom, or a Serbian film, also try run the gauntlet if you can handle it.

patricia

Rookie
There was another video that did my head in...The one where a selfish asshole hung his baby girl before he hung himself. what a twat i mean hang yourself by all means but not your baby. Hope he rots in hell.

MORBUS

System-Fucker/Misanthrope
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
At least they got good taste in music

TheShape

Fresh Meat
i think the worst thing ive seen was a video where the camera is zoomed into a guys face right when he gets stabbed in the heart and you just see him slowly pass, he looked pretty young too

quantumFog

Rookie
Daniel Pearl. Not that pretty much everything since has been one upmanship… and progressively worse… It’s that that video is the one that kind of started everything for me. Never saw anything like it before. The sounds. The horror. Knowing what was coming, and absolutely nothing you can do to stop it
I’m less disturbed by cartel brutality that I am with middle East bullshit. It comes down to innocence. Those that voluntarily go into business activities knowing there are some seriously life ending consequences if they get caught have very little of my sympathy.

Those that are nearly completely innocent, or those that are genuinely suffering for no reason other than the perpetrators exercise of authority over a less powerful individual bothers the shit out of me.

Last edited:

Suicide666

Fresh Meat
I remember a Cartel murder scene where the had the dude tied off at arms and legs. They hacked off an arm , and a leg, then they proceeded to beat him about the head neck and chest of said tortured to death dude.

Mr. Ostrich

Lurker
What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you post something like that? How would you even find something like that

Mr. Ostrich

Lurker
Uhh that sounds strange. I watched some link someone posted on here about some lady being squished between some plastic with the air taken out. I forgot the name though. Is that what you are talking about??

Videos of myself...

Back