What's the most disturbing video you've ever come across? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

jehfjebjc827472

Fresh Meat
gore feels more traumatizing when you’re young and(or) have seen it for the first time. The most upsetting video I’ve seen recently was a kitten crushing video

FireOfSin

NewbieX
I video of some dude hitting a dog in the head with a pipe until it starts bleeding and having seizures then busting its head open while it whimpers.

Any execution video, accident video, after math pics of a human and im fine.

But when it comes to animals they're innocent and it fucks with me.. defo would like to see animal abuser's in aftermath pics or executions

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
The one that sticks with me is the one where a Drug Cartels Goons,had this poor bastard on the floor...They had removed his hands and feet,which were tied off,of course,for length of his horrific torture;(can't hv Him bleeding out),His fkn face had been sliced right the fuck-off(a live version of Skeletor);So as he's lying there on this kitchen floor,they decide to finish him off with a combination of a sickle type blade,and an exacto knife...As they start cutting his head off,with the sickle,he's reaching up to stop the attack,but with no fkn hands,u kinda get it right,and no fkn feet,so he can't get up and run...While cutting into his throat of course u hear that fkn creepy air escaping with the blood gurgling,and his screaming all mixed together...it fucked me up...Especially when goon switches to the exacto knife and starts on the neck,then the victim bites on the fkn blade in a feeble attempt to stop the attack,which in turn only pisses off the goons...the attack went on for like three mins,then just stops b4 they killed that poor fkr...Worst one to date !!! SP
View attachment 452448
That one didn't bother me all that much, maybe because there is just so much blood that the details kinda blur out.
Chinese snuff film ..... it had a girl tied to a bed and a guy fucking her while another girl chops off her foot
Can you post a link to it ?

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Has to be the inauguration video of Joe Biden.

blinking-joe-biden.gif

badangel7

i'm a cyborg
most of the things that haunt me happened right before my eyes
i don't think a video ever managed to disturb me like the real thing
for example, wee blood stains on the pavement where a kid got hit by a car at our summer fair
technically not very gory...
but that stuff burns into your eyes like no photo can

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That one didn't bother me all that much, maybe because there is just so much blood that the details kinda blur out.

Can you post a link to it ?
Now that's some "Kinky Sheit" Do Post the Link! I've gotta 👀 that! Fkn weird Mfkrs on this Ball Peeps! Lmao,🤣...SP

gigachad69449

bred for war
Their was this one video on hoodsite that involved a woman and a puppy. And she tortured him so bad. And I mean like break his legs with her bare hands. Stuck a drill in its butt and turned it on. Did so many things… and when the puppy finally died she masterbated on top of the dead puppy. Oh man it was such an awful video
same. i get disturbed easily watching torture videos. so i decided to download that video and watch it everyday until im mentally strong enough to see torture videos. i couldn't watch is more than 3 times. its just too horrible and cruel. i wouldn't do anything she did to that puppy, even if they gave me 10 billion dollars. its unbelievable that a young girl was able to do those things with a smile on her face

Whorechata

No you hang up <3
Normally i dont get too disturbed unless its with animals or someone hitting their toe on the side of the bed 😂 oh man that toe hitting hurts my ass
same. i get disturbed easily watching torture videos. so i decided to download that video and watch it everyday until im mentally strong enough to see torture videos. i couldn't watch is more than 3 times. its just too horrible and cruel. i wouldn't do anything she did to that puppy, even if they gave me 10 billion dollars. its unbelievable that a young girl was able to do those things with a smile on her face

rabies

Magyar Ördög
Was watching Traces of Death 2 with my buddy one time and they started showing female-to-male SRS. It was the one thing I had to tab away for in that whole comp. The way the surgeons were slicing this person's pussy lips and just sticking their fingers inside and wiggling them around made my dick recede into my body.

Also was watching MDPOPE and was fine until I got to the kitten crushing video they threw in there. Plus a vid I ran into a vid in my teens where someone held a kitten's head over a knife and started jerking it back and forth along the knife to cut its throat. Watching it meow while being brutalized like that fucked me up for a while. Idk, I can't do cats.

Back