bizarre ~Wheelchair Bound Man Pushed To His Death~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:death:

In Bishkek, a man threw a citizen in a wheelchair into a river channel at the intersection of Ryskulov and Zavodskoy settlement streets. He died. This was reported in the police department of the capital.

“Earlier, service 102 received information that a man was found in the canal at the intersection of Ryskulov and Zavodskoy settlement streets,” the police said. – He was taken to the intensive care unit of the Bishkek City Clinical Hospital No. 4, where he died. The deceased was diagnosed with a closed compression fracture of 11-12 spines.

During the investigation, law enforcement officers found out that the man was found in a wheelchair and identified him.

“It turned out to be D.M., born in 1988,” the press service added. In the course of viewing the video recordings and operational work, the suspect S.Y., born in 1983, was also identified. He was detained and placed in the temporary detention facility of the Central Internal Affairs Directorate of the capital.”

Last edited:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I have a family member in a wheelchair and it's weird but you develop a strange sixth sense and everywhere you go it's as if there's a natural alertness to all the surroundings and possible hazards. I can spot an inch high obstacle from two miles away or scan an area for the best route in or out etc. I can only imagine my own anxiety if it was me in a wheelchair and how being near train stations or shit where this guy was, along a steep edge. I'm not being precious by saying this but people with disability are so fucking vulnerable - they are easy targets for assaults, and general abuses in society. I get very defensive when it comes to kids, elderly or disabled people. This cunt needs to have his face dunked into a bucket of warm piss until he drowns in it.

lilifrst

❤️ Proud Future Corpse ⚰️ 💋
This user was banned
In Bishkek, a man threw a citizen in a wheelchair into a river channel at the intersection of Ryskulov and Zavodskoy settlement streets. He died. This was reported in the police department of the capital.

“Earlier, service 102 received information that a man was found in the canal at the intersection of Ryskulov and Zavodskoy settlement streets,” the police said. – He was taken to the intensive care unit of the Bishkek City Clinical Hospital No. 4, where he died. The deceased was diagnosed with a closed compression fracture of 11-12 spines.

During the investigation, law enforcement officers found out that the man was found in a wheelchair and identified him.

“It turned out to be D.M., born in 1988,” the press service added. In the course of viewing the video recordings and operational work, the suspect S.Y., born in 1983, was also identified. He was detained and placed in the temporary detention facility of the Central Internal Affairs Directorate of the capital.”

View attachment 669757

Bye bye Christopher Reeves

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Could be a nunber of reasons. The person in wheelchair could have been abusive. Demanding, sucicidle, asking. Begging for this other person to do it, or they could have been just FED up with being a carer. In some countries tthere is NO help for carers. Its a shame as they need help as it is stressful. BUT no need for this. They shpuld have taken the wheelchair bound person to a hospital and left them there with a note or sonething. We can see that they wanna sort of changr their mind after doing this horrifc thing but they dont. God knows what goes thro peoples heads. Totally wrong this was though and it happens MORE than we know or think

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
I have a family member in a wheelchair and it's weird but you develop a strange sixth sense and everywhere you go it's as if there's a natural alertness to all the surroundings and possible hazards. I can spot an inch high obstacle from two miles away or scan an area for the best route in or out etc. I can only imagine my own anxiety if it was me in a wheelchair and how being near train stations or shit where this guy was, along a steep edge. I'm not being precious by saying this but people with disability are so fucking vulnerable - they are easy targets for assaults, and general abuses in society. I get very defensive when it comes to kids, elderly or disabled people. This cunt needs to have his face dunked into a bucket of warm piss until he drowns in it.
Well said...I work in a group home with disabled people in wheelchairs & this is so true

Back