accident wheelchair champ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
Oh shoooot! That is fucking HIGH-sterical! I think he may have to wire that chair to be fully electric and operable by eye blink or straw from now on. 👨🏻‍🦽⏩👨🏻‍🦼

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
1665021297859.png

For anyone interested in the model it's a 2021 Buzzy Luzzy Rocket Turbo X M pakett.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Nothing wrong with adding another broken arm or leg since he's already crippled anyway.
He won't feel the broken leg, if fact what he will feel is energised.

In wheel chair marathons it is a strategy to belt yourself hard on the shins, painless as paralysed, as this still releases endorphins which take away arm pain and provide energy.

The body is a weird beast.

Perhaps Drs. Flatus and Zero could provide some of the nervous system reasoning behind this...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I think when people become cripple / disabled they develop a weird sense of "I can do anything - I'm not gonna let my disability stop me doing amazing things etc" Their brain has been so overloaded by internet feelgood memes and people giving them all kinds of false hope that they end up doing dumb shit like this.
Bonus for him he probably can't even feel his (now crushed) knee caps , but it's a fucking pointless stunt.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I think when people become cripple / disabled they develop a weird sense of "I can do anything - I'm not gonna let my disability stop me doing amazing things etc" Their brain has been so overloaded by internet feelgood memes and people giving them all kinds of false hope that they end up doing dumb shit like this.
Bonus for him he probably can't even feel his (now crushed) knee caps , but it's a fucking pointless stunt.
That is what I was going to say but you beat me to it. Some people seem to think a new disability makes them immune to everything..... even common sense.

Back