accident wheelchair champ (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
He won't feel the broken leg, if fact what he will feel is energised.

In wheel chair marathons it is a strategy to belt yourself hard on the shins, painless as paralysed, as this still releases endorphins which take away arm pain and provide energy.

The body is a weird beast.

Perhaps Drs. Flatus and Zero could provide some of the nervous system reasoning behind this...
That's actually Fascinating,Now that I consider the possibilities! I didn't realize that Chemicals R still being released even tho their Paralyzed! That's very Cool!
🤙...SP

wiggins

Forum Veteran
That's actually Fascinating,Now that I consider the possibilities! I didn't realize that Chemicals R still being released even tho their Paralyzed! That's very Cool!
🤙...SP
Yes, it's fascinating stuff.

I want Dr's Flatus and Zero to provide some science on it.

Paralysed guys can still get hard ons. orgasm is perceived but not as it once once.

females too.

the brain has whats known as 'nuero plasticity' so it can re route stuff to get what it has to do done.

I'm not a science head so I have limited knowledge about this stuff. I am curious though.

Not bi curious, you must understand...

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Yes, it's fascinating stuff.

I want Dr's Flatus and Zero to provide some science on it.

Paralysed guys can still get hard ons. orgasm is perceived but not as it once once.

females too.

the brain has whats known as 'nuero plasticity' so it can re route stuff to get what it has to do done.

I'm not a science head so I have limited knowledge about this stuff. I am curious though.

Not bi curious, you must understand...
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣
I understand my friend;As I Myself find this stuff fascinating! I've heard of that rerouting B4.Very interesting!
🤟🤘🏻🤙...SP

Back