Wheelchair granny crash (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JamieSKap

Rookie
She was not having fun at alll wtf do you mean?! She’s screaming bloody murder about to slam into the ditch 😭😭😭
How some things go beyond some people's heads is beyond me, lol, like jokes and a sense of humor. To be real, there's a chance that granny is enjoyin' herself there 'cause the context of this video makes me think this might've been staged. They did a really good job on this one, if so. If not, it's very unfortunate. Chill, levity should help to cope.

Popeyes

Virtual Insanity
How some things go beyond some people's heads is beyond me, lol, like jokes and a sense of humor. To be real, there's a chance that granny is enjoyin' herself there 'cause the context of this video makes me think this might've been staged. They did a really good job on this one, if so. If not, it's very unfortunate. Chill, levity should help to cope.
Ur retarted

LowAndAway

NewbieX
This is filmed and put together really well. Kudos to that person.

Hot rod granny, looked like she was havin' fun, too. Bet she invites the Bingo buddies over to try it out. Old people are gonna be out there ridin' their lil' motorized scooters like teenagers on they's skateboards, bet they setup a ramp for jumps and everything. 🦼
Reminds me of Wrestlings Greatest Secrets Revealed…stunt granny

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Speaking of wheelchairs, this is a funny clip of Laurel and Hardy, one of the greatest comedy duos ever. Timeless hilarity.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
That's one of the most 'feel good' laughs I've had in a while! 'Specially when the old bird starting wailing! Lol! 😂😂

Back