where can i find cannibalism videos, without having to enter the deep web? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
BloodyViolet said:
"Where Can I Find Cannibalism Videos?"

Miss Violet, Just Go Out Onto Either Fake-News CNN Or Fake-News MSNBC On Any Given Night, And You Can Watch Lib-Tards, Snowflakes, And Democrat Bastards Eating Themselves Alive As They Vainly Attempt To Explain Trump's Popularity...And Vainly Attempt To Disparage It.

Regards,
-Ward

Go on Faghangouts.uk.com
Then either go through the comments on videos looking for the sick fuck that sells crush videos.. he should be able to point you to anything you want tbh..
Id also recommend keeping of the deep web (just a minefield of shite) but maybe check the psychnet forums on there (link listings are on the clearnet)

Also just regularly check Faghangouts.uk.com
Its really under-regulated, loads and loads of very sick shit which wouldn't be allowed elsewhere gets to that site.. most is still deleted ofcourse (dàisy made it on there for a while.. as i said.. look for the guy who sells crush videos)
And people here avoid the site because of viruses, pop ups, etc .
Ive never had a virus there... Only thing is you have to open the page.. it will redirect you to BS, close the tab. Open it again, redirect, close, open again, redirect, close.. open again
Its fourth time lucky generally with that site, once it's loaded without redirecting you, you'll have about 45 minutes where the site functions properly
(Sure sounds annoying but you'll be on there properly in less than a minute)

Happy hunting
(Edit - maybe use an alternative email, vpn etc and probably dont download shit to your laptop off there.. found myself in possession of potentially legally questionable material via a couple members there.. dont use that place like goregrish, its a different sorta thing)
Guys sounds like a honeypot

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
Easily, I've seen ton on this site, through they don't really go beyond taking bites out of organs they rip out of their victims.

Though I don't know why you'd want to see that, it's disgusting and tends to piss me off when I see it.

PxPinkBlue

Fresh Meat
4chan you can find such things. USUSALLY the videos are out of Africa. Try /b/ or /gif/ and watch for the reality style videos.
I’ve been on 4Chan and we don’t have cannibalism on /b/ random

Go back to —- /pol/ mentally ill shill

aztobacta

Fresh Meat
4chan you can find such things. USUSALLY the videos are out of Africa. Try /b/ or /gif/ and watch for the reality style videos.
Did you say USUSALLY instead of USUALLY? Perhaps you were also trying to say America instead of Africa! I still maintain white people are fucked up!!

Back