Why do you people watch gore? Q&A for Goregrish regulars (It's for an assignment...) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The banned members in the last time were mostly underage kids, annoying 'Nazis' or people who didn't read the rules or thought they're above them.
Strangely very common nowadays is to use the 'paedophile' insult towards others here that leads to an immediate ban. For legal reasons.
In fact, it's quite easy here and you can make any fun you want.
I wasn’t trying to make fun so much as express incredulity.

Dr. Jungy Brungus

Offal Connoisseur
My last post in this thread was sarcastic, but I thought I'd post something that's not shitheady.
There's a 1969 movie that sort of deals with the concept of recording violence and mayhem; Medium Cool.
Maybe this doesn't answer your question, but I think this movie is relevant to this conversation.

Dr. Jungy Brungus

Offal Connoisseur
1. I started watching gore in 2017, I think. I saw a series of live autopsies.
2. It's as real as it gets.
3. The ISIS video of a 12 year old kurdish boy being beheaded.

Iron187Hide

Rookie
Hey guys, I'm doing an assignment about Violence and Gore on the internet so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions. (This may seem a bit boring but it's very interesting to see why people watch violence and gore)
1. When did you start watching gore?
2. Why do you keep watching it?
3. Whats the worst thing you've seen/What scared you?
I started watching as 15,16.im watching it for no reason to meet human power to hurt someone....video in cave with isis I think really old video....4years girl crying for her mommy while she is going to get up to improvised bed to get her organs removed ....for transplatation.....worst video ever I saw ... :(

HVACBRONCO

Lurker
Hey guys, I'm doing an assignment about Violence and Gore on the internet so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions. (This may seem a bit boring but it's very interesting to see why people watch violence and gore)
1. I wanna about 18 years old. Funny enough my dad got me into it
2. Its fascinating to me how the body can get torn up from things like heavy machinery and accidents. I also think its made me more aware of how fragile the body is and how easily you can loose your life.
3. There were 2 one was an indian woman hanging herself infront of her kids. The kids tried to lift her up to try and save her but she was too heavy for them. The second one and the one that made me stop for a while was a Mexican dad and his kid were going for a walk in the woods. Cartel found them and realized the dad was a cop. They beheaded the cop but the kid (probably 15) got the worst of it. He saw the whole thing, got his chest cut into but a big as knife and got his heart ripped out from his chest and stabbed onto his chest

Jacob1304

Lurker
I started watching gore on best gore about a week and 2 days ago I just started on this website.
I watch it cause I just find it interesting how people die or get hurt.
The worst thing I saw was the first gore I saw on here it was a guy on FB live I'm pretty sure and it was a vid of a guy blowing his brains out it scared me cause I did not expect it that's it.

Xena1966

This user was banned
K, I started watching this stuff because it was fascinating to see the altered state of our very selves, That is what could happen???? Really? Then it morphed into hating humans (please show me more). The worst thing was the Mexican woman getting her head cut off, while looking over toward her body.. Anyway, morbid curiosity...you know..

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
Our bodies are programmed to consume fat and sugars because they are in nature...The same way we're biologically programmed to be attentive to things that have a stimulus. Such as gore for instance or violent acts.

I watch the worst deaths so that when i die( i feel it will not be as bad as some ive seen) i feel like this is probably a better way to go also i watch death to be familiar with the thing and not be afraid of it

When I was younger people use to show me gore, it was very disturbing, and I'm still disturbed by it to the point I get nightmares, but morbid curiousity keeps me coming back. I think the important thing is remembering these are people, someone's friend, someone's family member, but at the same time gore is a very realistic part of life that people deal with, so I don't think it's wrong to see in a respectful context. Good luck on your school 👍

sickbone

NewbieX
1. On and off for the last couple of years
2. I'm not very good at it. I'm don't have the fortitude of most on this site and others. I typically look for a caption, description, or thumbnail of interest and then read the comments first. If the comments are interesting, I'll click play and then immediately drag the slider fast preview. If I can handle the first pass, I'll restart and do a normal watch. Most likely, I'm just here to read the comments.
3. A cartel beheading of a young woman.

1.Damn, I can't remember the first time I watch gore... usually tabloid newspapers used gore (and nudes) in their first pages so for a child of course that was shocking.

2.After that well, I like to think is bc you can see with details what really happened not like those censored news on tv, feel it more and in the same hand, for philosophical reasons, searching for catharsis, questioning life and existence but ... another part of me may think that it's only because of banal morbid, just looking for shocking entertainment from the disgrace of someone else.

3.Dunno, there is a lot of mess stuff out there, probably one of the first videos I ever watch, just like sex, the first experience is unforgettable.

I guess I should go first just to tell you my opinions.
1. I started watching real gore at maybe...15-16 years old.
2. I watch it because it's fascinating to see how many ways a human being can die and what goes on in the mind of someone who is doing the killing.
3. I can't decide on just one. There are two actually. The first one was when I was scrolling on a discord gore server and I saw a video of a few middle eastern people stabbing a slightly obese woman to death. (typical shit I know) Her scream was the thing that made it stay with me. It was the most heartbreaking scream I had ever seen and I have heard a lot of em. The second would be a young asian girl probs between 15-17 years old who slit open her wrists on a live stream. She bled out and died on camera. It was posted on here but I haven't found it since. It scared me because I had past issues with self harm and I knew how it felt to cut myself so imaging myself in her place made me ill.
I enjoy human suffering, i believe is the karma returned for all the suffering that humanity brings.

grave.lurker

Dead
This user was banned
This is almost a year late but I had nothing better to do so whatever
I've always been quite a morbid person but I actually started watching Gore when I leave roughly in the 7th grade. I keep watching it because I find it really fascinating and sometimes depending on the context quite hilarious and one of the worst things that I have seen was a young girl Instagram live hanging herself wasn't very gory but definitely disturbing

kokun123

NewbieX
Enter to see gore because watching videos like this wakes you up in many ways, it is a glimpse of the reality that we normally ignore when leaving our homes, many people are not aware of the evil that a human being can reach, it is better to know your Enemy especially if you have a family that you love with all your being and that you take care of, particularly I do not enter here out of curiosity or because I like it, it is simply knowing the thousands of ways to deal with people like that, which unfortunately abounds so much in these times. ..

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
2011/2012
Was in high school, senior year, fucked up on drugs
A friend in a math class wrote down a link ON A PIECE OF PAPER to the classic Mexican Chainsaw Beheading video on a random website called BestGore (I had never heard of the website at the time).
Took it home, watched it because I had never saw a beheading, nor did I know such a video existed on the internet. I was fucking horrified, yet intrigued; I then started scrolling through the posts, and was hooked, because it was so intriguing that people actually videotaped murders. After that, I then saw the infamous Porsche girl. Was fucking amazed that such graphic images/videos were on the internet. Crazy shit

Ricendiced

NewbieX
1. 2-3 years ago... only recently have i started viewing it regularly though.

2. The main reason i watch it is that it reminds me of my own mortality, I am just a sack of meat and could just as easily end up like one of the people in these videos.. I always remember that before I think of doing something stupid. Life is unpredictable. I also enjoy it to some twisted extent.. kind of like a horror movie. I do feel empathy for people in these videos / images but they are dead.. there was nothing I can do to bring them back no reason to feel guilty for viewing it.

3. Women in a shallow pit in a country in the middle east being stoned to death by atleast 30 men.. they kept throwing stones until she was burried.. it took her about 2-3 minutes to finally go limp, you can find the video by searching 420.

Back