Why do you people watch gore? Q&A for Goregrish regulars (It's for an assignment...) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jep

Fresh Meat
Hey guys, I'm doing an assignment about Violence and Gore on the internet so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions. (This may seem a bit boring but it's very interesting to see why people watch violence and gore)
1. When did you start watching gore?
2. Why do you keep watching it?
3. Whats the worst thing you've seen/What scared you?
Boredumb

Hey guys, I'm doing an assignment about Violence and Gore on the internet so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions. (This may seem a bit boring but it's very interesting to see why people watch violence and gore)
Can I answer this even though I'm new? Sorry, I like attention. I'm like a diluted attention whore that tries to be funny, I'm doing it right now. Thanks, sorry.

Dr. Jungy Brungus

Offal Connoisseur
If you want to be clever, you need to spell things correctly: D-E-L-U-D-E-D

Why is the sky blue; why is water wet...

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
1. When I was a child
2. Because I love it, it fascinates and relaxes me
3. Nothing ever scares me

McM

ARSELING
1. My coworker said in 2002 to me: You should have a look at 'rottendotcom'.
But I wasn't in the forum there.
2. Continued by subscribing here in '13, because of some great people and interesting reads here.
3. Online? Nothing.
I was once scared by a gun pointed at my face.. but stayed calm.
and I just woke up from a nightmare; someone was under my bed and was boxing/kicking at my back and arse through the mattress. Horrible.

When I was in collage after I saw my friend be murdered by her boyfriend.. (he pushed her off the hotel balcony.. no idea why..and when I ran down to see/save her... well I bet you can just imagine her squashed body and brains everywhere.. she was so pretty beforehand:/ ahah.. I was suddenly interested in death and gore..Especially after I started getting bullied for having ginger hair.. and I started fantasizing about murdering and torturing the people I hate.. I guess just watching other do what I so desperately want to do to everyone I despise and who’s fucked me over makes me satisfied. I’ve got a personality disorder... So sometimes I switch from a loving caring gentle girl to an agressive irritable bitch.. I’d never actually do it (even though I want to)... It’s confusing but I’ve been to jail before and it’s not nice.. and tbh nowadays it’s hard to get away with murder, forensics are too accurate now.. I’d rather watch idiots kill others than actually killing someone. Nothing I’ve seen has scared me.. except my real life experiences.. and I guess I was more shocked then scared. Only gore I can’t watch/look at is rape or child/animal abuse videos/photos. I’m an animal lover (I work with animals) I adore children (I can’t wait to have my own!!) And I’ve been through bad experiences with men and I don’t want to witness any other girl hurt in that way. It’s wrong. Hope this helped.. sorry if it makes no sense I’m drunk and high lol.. absolutely loving GG up to now! All of you are so interesting and funny!

McM

ARSELING
smack cat.jpg

It’s like a form of expression but in an unhealthy way and how u think you let it out but when you let it out in a way that could cause pain to someone to either the minimum or most excruciating terror you cause/put on the person when you torture them most people will find sick but when you get into it it’s kind of fascinating what works in the human body... people know but most people haven’t seen I mean seen to where your blood is splattered the rape that has happened tearing the insides out the meat of the body distorted and out of place it’s beautiful the feeling I get it excites me and interest me the audio of the person letting out their groans moans screaming it just gives u the exciting feeling the hood kind of chills.. it shows you what’s the most destructive living thing that has been put on this earth the ill the unsettling the curious when they just let it out and find the most mind screwing methods it’s beautiful it interest you I mean to understand what’s going on in the persons mind where he’s/she’s at in their current state what thrives them and taunts them to do it it’s interesting it’s mouth watering to watch what someone can do to another it’s good to watch to where you can understand the person what their thinking from both sides the murderer and the victim

1.) I started maybe 6 years ago
2.) I truly can’t say, I still find a lot of it very unsettling, and it makes me hate humanity worse than I already do each time. I guess to reassure me that we here at home really don’t have it so bad? I really don’t know for sure.
3.) Probably the cartel victim with his face peeled off trying to scream, a cartel execution vid of a guy getting chopped to death by machetes that had apparently been drug behind a truck for eighty miles (they seemed to be about as sharp as my ball pein hammers, like you could see almost instant swelling where bones/vessels broke at every whack but the skin hardly ever got broken, they wound up setting the poor bastard on fire in the end), or that ISIS video of drowning a bunch of poor bastards in a submersible cage, folks that knew exactly what was about to happen, their desperation was sickeningly relatable.

It’s like a form of expression but in an unhealthy way and how u think you let it out but when you let it out in a way that could cause pain to someone to either the minimum or most excruciating terror you cause/put on the person when you torture them most people will find sick but when you get into it it’s kind of fascinating what works in the human body... people know but most people haven’t seen I mean seen to where your blood is splattered the rape that has happened tearing the insides out the meat of the body distorted and out of place it’s beautiful the feeling I get it excites me and interest me the audio of the person letting out their groans moans screaming it just gives u the exciting feeling the hood kind of chills.. it shows you what’s the most destructive living thing that has been put on this earth the ill the unsettling the curious when they just let it out and find the most mind screwing methods it’s beautiful it interest you I mean to understand what’s going on in the persons mind where he’s/she’s at in their current state what thrives them and taunts them to do it it’s interesting it’s mouth watering to watch what someone can do to another it’s good to watch to where you can understand the person what their thinking from both sides the murderer and the victim
That’s got to be high in the running for longest ‘sentence’ ever written.

What about live bloaters @PinkE. I find this more disgusting than dead ones...View attachment 409085
Couldn’t agree more. Some people have trouble staying in shape, and are bound to be kinda fat. I get that, and that’s okay. But to be worthlessly obese, to the point where (my girlfriend’s a nurse in Appalachia, and takes care of these worthless piles of bloated shit EVERY DAY) it takes 4-10 people to move you, you have your husband/wife/child/parent/neighbor wipe your disgusting ass or CHANGE YOUR FUCKING TAMPON, you’re a complete drain on society who eats more in a day than a hardworking family of 5 on MY FUCKING DIME, has to go to the hospital twice a month ON MY FUCKING DIME, gets weight-loss procedure after hideously expensive weight-loss procedure performed on MY FUCKING DIME, or otherwise feels that you’re entitled to eat yourself to the size of a shit-smelling detached garage while everyone else was put here to serve your disgusting, filthy, yeasty, stinking, worthless ass, kill yourself. I’ll give you a gun and make sure your walrus flipper can get in the trigger guard, just put a bullet in your brain and stop punishing the world by breathing, voting, eating, and not killing yourself. You deserve to die, and in a just world, you’d have been dead long ago. I’d like to set them all on fire myself, and watch them blob around in abject agony before their stinking guts burst out and burned seperately. I hope fat fucks go extinct tomorrow, and I hope I’m the one to push a button on ALL of them.

No excuse for being that worthless. None.

I guess I should go first just to tell you my opinions.
1. I started watching real gore at maybe...15-16 years old.
2. I watch it because it's fascinating to see how many ways a human being can die and what goes on in the mind of someone who is doing the killing.
3. I can't decide on just one. There are two actually. The first one was when I was scrolling on a discord gore server and I saw a video of a few middle eastern people stabbing a slightly obese woman to death. (typical shit I know) Her scream was the thing that made it stay with me. It was the most heartbreaking scream I had ever seen and I have heard a lot of em. The second would be a young asian girl probs between 15-17 years old who slit open her wrists on a live stream. She bled out and died on camera. It was posted on here but I haven't found it since. It scared me because I had past issues with self harm and I knew how it felt to cut myself so imaging myself
He can't hear you, he's banned.
Oh. How do so many people get banned here? I see people who are banned that posted like an hour ago on here CONSTANTLY. I guess it wouldn’t hurt my feelings too bad, but I’d sorta rather not get banned, and that seems like a nearly insurmountable challenge around here.

1. Actively searching, probably 18-19.
2. Tl:dr Overwhelming morbid curiosity, desensitization of myself (I'm a lil bitch boy), and it's been giving me a better appreciation of my life. Making better decisions, and being more safe. Annnd, I guess it helps me feel better about having killed two people myself. (I work in a nursing home, where I've been instructed to OD dying elderly on liquid morhpine, twice).
3. Honestly it all haunts me. But mainly torture, specifically dismemberment of living things (hands/arms/legs).

Side note; Having autism stops me from feeling certain emotions usually. I get a thrill from seeing gore. (I don't 'get off' or even really 'enjoy' viewing this material, but I do enjoy the rush of adrenaline I get, as I don't get it from really anything else)

Hope you get an A!

McM

ARSELING
but I’d sorta rather not get banned
The banned members in the last time were mostly underage kids, annoying 'Nazis' or people who didn't read the rules or thought they're above them.
Strangely very common nowadays is to use the 'paedophile' insult towards others here that leads to an immediate ban. For legal reasons.
In fact, it's quite easy here and you can make any fun you want.

Back