Why Palestinians hate jews (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Female journalist killed by Israeli forces while she was with Palestinian gunmen, except in all video of it not a gunman is seen & only Israeli's are shooting, now, to her funeral.
Reminds me of film of the 'Brown Shirts' in action in Germany.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Female journalist killed by Israeli forces while she was with Palestinian gunmen, except in all video of it not a gunman is seen & only Israeli's are shooting, now, to her funeral.
Reminds me of film of the 'Brown Shirts' in action in Germany.
I've obviously been misinformed! I was told that the Jews had Prettier Goats!
Lmao,🤣😂🤣...SP

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
👀 Scattering them like cockroaches.
Looks to have been a very memorable funeral at least as well as there was a good turn out. 🤷‍♀️
They will never get along I guess. Ugh! 😩

Vwj

NewbieX
except in all video of it not a gunman is seen
Bullshit

12E79A12-2F09-4481-BA42-61766F3C027A.jpeg

And the fact that they were running around shouting they killed one,
But hey don’t let facts ruin your story

Funny thing is she was Christian, thought the Muslims would be happy

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Bullshit

View attachment 587610

And the fact that they were running around shouting they killed one,
But hey don’t let facts ruin your story

Funny thing is she was Christian, thought the Muslims would be happy
Funny thing is you didn't put up a vid proving she was embedded with gunmen, just a random picture, which means nothing, let's see the truth then.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
How is it when Jordan ruled the west bank from 1948 - 1967 there was no such thing as "Palestinians"?
True, Palestine is a generic term for the area of land that changed hands since Roman times, Yasser Arafat formed the 'State of Palestine' in 1988 making them Palestinians & shits been going on ever since.

People get shot everyday, life's cheap. She didnt deserve to die but i'm sure she knew the risk of doing a job like that. The media trying to make people mad about it isnt gonna change shit. People will continue to be gunned down and bombed in droves all over the world. Best to just accept it and embrace that every life lost ensures more space and opportunity for those of us still here 😌

Vwj

NewbieX
Funny thing is you didn't put up a vid proving she was embedded with gunmen, just a random picture, which means nothing, let's see the truth then.
Ok, video here, plus he even translates there celebrating, also the IDF was in between the Palestinians and the reporters, and the analysts on the bullet is inconclusive, and still they report it was the idf 🤷‍♂️

And the real reason that Palestinians don’t like Jews is they see any other religion is inferior, and all should be wiped off the earth, bearing in mind the Palestinians are from the Arabian peninsula and not Canaan/Judaea/Israel

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Ok, video here, plus he even translates there celebrating, also the IDF was in between the Palestinians and the reporters, and the analysts on the bullet is inconclusive, and still they report it was the idf 🤷‍♂️

And the real reason that Palestinians don’t like Jews is they see any other religion is inferior, and all should be wiped off the earth, bearing in mind the Palestinians are from the Arabian peninsula and not Canaan/Judaea/Israel

Good vid, still, the reporter that was shot with her says the Israelis shot him, who knows? Depending on which way he was facing would determine who shot him, panicked full auto or aimed shots.
From what I've read Jews & Palestinians lived happily together until the European Jews turned up, the 'Exodus'
The Brittanica comes up with why the area was called Palestine.

Philistine | Definition, People, Homeland, & Facts.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
👀 I'm going to Hell for laughing at this I imagine but, I'll be in good company:

"To circumvent more recent repression of their flag and national colours, Palestinians have creatively resorted to carrying sliced watermelons 🍉 in a sign of protest, making the watermelon 🍉 a symbol of resistance to occupation."

It's a bit of a scroll down...
😂😂😂

Never embed in the West Bank with any outfit. The story never changes there much anyway. You're probably going to get shot if you do. 😥

Icantkieev

Rookie

nope thats a video posted by the idf that passage leads to a wall not where she was killed and it's the jews that see every religion is inferior to them and every non jew (goy) is created to serve them

Back