accident Wobbly Disaster (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Infidel Castro

Well Known Member
You have to start braking as soon as any wobble starts, It's way safer than trying to fight the wobble. This tard just got off the gas and didn't get on the brakes, which is why he ate shit.

Vwj

NewbieX
You have to start braking as soon as any wobble starts, It's way safer than trying to fight the wobble. This tard just got off the gas and didn't get on the brakes, which is why he ate shit.
Yeah I wouldn’t pull the brakes, either let the throttle off and lean forward and don’t try to correct it, or it your more advanced just pop the throttle open and accelerate through it

McM

ARSELING
Guessing more a incompetent rider
But how does such a wobbling start in the first place? By the incompetent rider intentionally just for fun?
Reminds me of an incident I had on the Autobahn where they have a test stripe of one-kilometre length. They're testing several surfaces of tarmac, paintings, and other things there and you get warnings on signs before you reach this spot.
You felt a lot of vibrations and bumps at your handle and the wheels rendered a loud howling sound. Scary. I've been much too fast anyway and was glad I was on a heavy bike with functional dampers that shook the shit off.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
But how does such a wobbling start in the first place? By the incompetent rider intentionally just for fun?
Reminds me of an incident I had on the Autobahn where they have a test stripe of one-kilometre length. They're testing several surfaces of tarmac, paintings, and other things there and you get a lot of warnings on signs before you reach this spot.
You felt a lot of vibrations and bumps at your handle and the wheels rendered a loud howling sound. Scary. I've been much too fast anyway and was glad I was on a heavy bike with functional dampers that shook the shit off.
Flat tire?
Let's ask @wino, he'll know... :)

Reactions: McM

Vwj

NewbieX
Reminds me of an incident I had on the Autobahn where they have a test stripe of one-kilometre length. They're testing several surfaces of tarmac, paintings, and other things there and you get warnings on signs before you reach this spot.
Speed, potholes, accelerating on a curve, shit front tyre, shit wheel bearings, poor alingnment of wheels, poor front wheel traction (like you said paint, cats eyes,), basically incompetent rider,
I used to “create “ a tank slapper every now and then to bring it under control as practice, so if it happened at 130-150 mph I didn’t panic and should be able to control it, luckily enough I never got a high speed wobble,
Did I say 130-150, sorry I meant 70mph 😉

wino

DILLIGAF
Flat tire?
Let's ask @wino, he'll know... :)
At a guess that one was wind and maybe tire pressure. I doubt it would be poor suspension cause it's a reasonably late model bike. Stupid bugger should have rolled off the throttle once the wobble started a applied the rear brake no way was he going to be able to ride thru that. 100% rider error or inexperience.

Gamma🍄Goblin

Im the guy who cleans up your mess after you die!
I've done that myself on a suzuki sv1000. Fucking embarrassing. Fitted a stearing damper after that

Back