Woman drugged, raped, and dies. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Interesting... They aren't "Spring Breakers" anymore, now the niggers are "tourists".
2 tourists facing charges after woman found drugged, raped, dead in Miami hotel room - Breaking911
Why isn't the national news shouting about this hate crime? Where is the outrage for this girl's sickening murder?
View attachment 496257
Or the outrage for this child?
View attachment 496256
This turning a blind eye bullshit is starting to piss me off.
"Tourists" Now? Damn. I can't keep up.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Ohio arrest records...View attachment 495981Taylor, Dorian Lamar (11/15/1996) Monday, March 25, 2019 Held in custody of Greene County Jail with booking number 1900001026 on 03/25/2019 at 4:28 PM. Fourth Degree Misdemeanor - Dus-License Forfeiture/Child Support-2 Prev. Convi (Pending);

View attachment 495983
Taylor, Dorian Lamar (11/15/1996) Tuesday, February 6, 2018 Held in custody of Greene County Jail with booking number 1800000453 on 02/05/2018 at 7:24 PM. Fourth Degree Felony - Improperly Handling Firearms In A Motor Vehicle (Pending); Third Degree Felony - Carrying Concealed Weapon (Pending);
execute them both

campkla

Well Known Member
Short Bussed
white woman's fantasy to be drugged, fucked and killed.
therefore, keep your hands away from white women's neck. just give her the dick.

Interesting that they aren't saying 2 black men drugged, raped and killed a white female. IF it was flipped they damn sure would be reporting it as two white men killed a black woman. Where's the public outrage over this brutalized girl? Why is this not being played on a news loop like George Floyds death? Why is the coverage of these coons acting just like you would expect being sweep under the rug? Fucking pathetic. They're down playing the whole nigger fest in South Miami beach because the scenes that have played out there with the overwhelming amount of niggers, is not the norm for spring break. Most of them aren't in college as would be suggested by the use of the term, "Spring Breakers". The two pieces of shit that did this aren't spring breakers, the skanky coons twerking on cars aren't spring breakers. The 1,000 plus arrested aren't spring breakers, the ones that destroyed an entire restaurant aren't spring breakers. Nor the ones vandalizing cars, hotel rooms, residential neighborhoods. The hundred or so guns that were confiscated, weren't being carried by spring breakers.
FUCKING disgusting animals they are, ALL of them.
Because they are black and she’s white. The leftist media has an agenda to make everyone hate the white man. Even his own women. Making the white women be fooled into thinking black men are the way to go. I see young white girls more and more each day cozying up to these hamsters. It’s pathetic our people are being brainwashed and played by guess who? Our own fucking ppl that are in charge. It’s just sick. I can’t wait until my time here is up. I’ve had enough of this shit society.

Spring Breakers, my ass...

Give these animals any reason to go out and show their true nature and they will jump at the chance to show you just how uncivilized and pathetically unintelligent they are. If it walks like a monkey and looks like a monkey and talks like a monkey, it is a monkey

mrln

silent ghost
i would kill them if it were my daughter. then again,i didnt raise my daughter to hang out with thug scumbag gangbanger types either. or wanna bes,just the same.

Rumplefor$kin86

Well Known Member

Who was Christine Englehardt? Woman raped, robbed and left to die in Miami hotel by 2 men who gave her green pill​

The police are investigating whether Englehardt may have died of an overdose, possibly from a pill that the suspects supplied
By Neetha K
Published on : 23:51 PST, Mar 22, 2021

[IMG alt="
Who was Christine Englehardt? Woman raped, robbed and left to die in Miami hotel by 2 men who gave her green pill"]https://cheesecake.articleassets.me...32-493220cb1a4b_800_420.jpeg[/IMG]24-year-old Christine Englehardt was left to die in a Miami hotel room (NBC6/Facebook)

MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA: Two men from Greensboro, North Carolina, visiting South Beach, have been arrested and accused of drugging and raping a woman who later died in her hotel room. Evoire Colier, 21, and Dorian Taylor, 24, have also been accused of stealing victim Christine Englehardt's credit cards to spend money during their trip to South Beach.
The police are currently investigating whether Englehardt may have died of an overdose, possibly from a pill that the suspects supplied, according to The Miami Herald. Further tests are being conducted by the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's Office and a cause of death is yet to be determined. Englehardt, 24, was visiting from Pennsylvania and was staying at the Albion Hotel on 1650 James Avenue.View attachment 495937
Shouldnt have been hanging around these subhuman apes.. they will never learn

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran
Interesting that they aren't saying 2 black men drugged, raped and killed a white female. IF it was flipped they damn sure would be reporting it as two white men killed a black woman. Where's the public outrage over this brutalized girl? Why is this not being played on a news loop like George Floyds death? Why is the coverage of these coons acting just like you would expect being sweep under the rug? Fucking pathetic. They're down playing the whole nigger fest in South Miami beach because the scenes that have played out there with the overwhelming amount of niggers, is not the norm for spring break. Most of them aren't in college as would be suggested by the use of the term, "Spring Breakers". The two pieces of shit that did this aren't spring breakers, the skanky coons twerking on cars aren't spring breakers. The 1,000 plus arrested aren't spring breakers, the ones that destroyed an entire restaurant aren't spring breakers. Nor the ones vandalizing cars, hotel rooms, residential neighborhoods. The hundred or so guns that were confiscated, weren't being carried by spring breakers.
FUCKING disgusting animals they are, ALL of them.
AGREED. Now they're asking for "reparations". I doubt white people actively went to Africa to catch some niggers to pick cotton. It was their own nigger ancestors who captured and sold their own kind. If anything, non-niggers should get "reparations" for having to deal with niggers nigging.

More like mBLRDM, (pronounced bler-DUM): [most] Black Lives Really Don't Matter

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
I hope Cletus & Leroy get the fucking chair. But I also question the judgment of the young white whore hanging around with filthy animals. Hope she enjoyed the black dick.

You guys are fucked up there are white "Niggers" you know that right?? Among other races... some of the best good natured people I know are black & some of the sickest are whites... go to NH Prison 99% of diddlers & rapists are white so get your fuckin' opinions in check... fuck is wrong with you guys???

AGREED. Now they're asking for "reparations". I doubt white people actively went to Africa to catch some niggers to pick cotton. It was their own nigger ancestors who captured and sold their own kind. If anything, non-niggers should get "reparations" for having to deal with niggers nigging.

More like mBLRDM, (pronounced bler-DUM): [most] Black Lives Really Don't Matter
You truly have a low IQ buddy

Total bullshit... that co entry they keep breeding out of should be turned to glass and offer all a one way ticket back to it before doing so.. fucking knuckle crawlers....
Dude you even saying that makes you appear to be a knuckle dragger. All you guys talk this hate shit but, would never have this same energy in real life.

Back