accident Woman ejected from the back (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Security camera footage recorded an impressive accident, involving a car and a truck, in Dourados (MS) , 208 km from Campo Grande, this Saturday afternoon (27). A 37-year-old woman was thrown from one of the vehicles through the trunk after the collision.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Dumb people all around. Driving on the dangerous unpredictable roads outside in the real world when they could have all stayed nice and safe at home watching TV and playing video games. When will people learn?

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Car literally shat that bitch.
Damn near spat my coffee out at that comment!

What the hell was she doing making a left hand turn from the far right lane?

People grossly underestimate the G forces involved in auto accidents.

I've seen so many clips where cars start to roll fast and people are catapulted into the air.

First time I've seen one shat from the car though...

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Damn near spat my coffee out at that comment!

What the hell was she doing making a left hand turn from the far right lane?

People grossly underestimate the G forces involved in auto accidents.

I've seen so many clips where cars start to roll fast and people are catapulted into the air.

First time I've seen one shat from the car though...
I see retards making a left hand turn from the right all the time. It happens everywhere, especially these illegals that don't know how to drive.

kreeper13

GGMa'fucka
Security camera footage recorded an impressive accident, involving a car and a truck, in Dourados (MS) , 208 km from Campo Grande, this Saturday afternoon (27). A 37-year-old woman was thrown from one of the vehicles through the trunk after the collision.

View attachment 684845
I'm thinking that bitch was already dead before she was ejaculated from car...yes I said ejaculated. Hahaha

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
I think after a while God gets tired of all the bullshit people come up with. ——> Accident on aisle 52, God… God , you’re up next
God: Awww shit. Again? Just write the bitch up as : nonresponsive, sins exceed limit for her age / weight No heaven for her. Hell isn’t taking anymore outpatients this week. It’s purgatory for her then.

Just kidding. My comment was blasphemous and I repent.

Back