bizarre Woman hammered herself (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Not the first time I've seen stuff like this. The penalty for it should be severe. Sadly this is way too common and because the court system is so ridiculously gender biased the cunts get away with it most of the time. Fathers have lost seeing their own children because of this shit.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Typical woman when they don’t get their way πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

He probably found a new less crazy piece of pussy

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
I was hoping for 2 things
1 she would hit Ur head hard
2 fuck the hammer
She still is a fucktard

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•πšŠ 𝚘𝚏 π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘.
Im honestly at a loss as to why the camera person things this is funny. Like. I don't get it.....
I'm guessing it was that she knew she could share the video to show whomever what her former friend is really like whilst encouraging the dumb bitch to hurt herself more.
It's only what someone like that deserves right?

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I'm guessing it was that she knew she could share the video to show whomever what her former friend is really like whilst encouraging the dumb bitch to hurt herself more.
It's only what someone like that deserves right?
Yeah, I guess so. Are you saying the camera bitch was fake laughing? It makes sense that she was, and would fit the narrative of what you said.

FTR, I'm not saying it's not funny because I'm upset about the situation. It does suck that someone is laughing at her and encouraging her to hurt herself. But really, it just simply holds no humor. Like. At all. I'm big into dark humor. It's the best kind of humor there is. But this is about as funny as someone telling a fart joke.

Not the first time I've seen stuff like this. The penalty for it should be severe. Sadly this is way too common and because the court system is so ridiculously gender biased the cunts get away with it most of the time. Fathers have lost seeing their own children because of this shit.
That's why/when you smash her mouth out with a hammer πŸ”¨ for real. Hire another woman to Literally break that face like peanut brittle and sit back and watch her forget all about ever engaging in bitch shit like this again.

Im honestly at a loss as to why the camera person things this is funny. Like. I don't get it.....
It's two bitches on some bitch shit. Giggling is all they know til shit gets real.

Back