accident Woman handcuffed in police car hit by train (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

IExist

I exist
Fort Lupton, Colorado — Newly released video shows the moment a freight train struck a police patrol vehicle with a 20-year-old woman handcuffed in the back seat. According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, a Platteville police officer pulled over Maria Rios-Gonzalez in Weld County, near Highway 85 and County Road 38, after an alleged road rage incident involving a gun. Two Fort Lupton police officers later arrived at the scene and placed the Rios-Gonzalez in the back of the Platteville officer’s car, which was illegally parked on railroad tracks. While the three officers were searching Rios-Gonzalez’s pickup truck, a train horn can be heard blaring. As it gets closer one of the officers realizes the car is on the tracks and begins yelling. CBI said Rios-Gonzalez suffered “serious bodily injuries,” including multiple broken ribs and a fractured sternum. The released video also shows officers searching her vehicle. At one point it's noted that a "round" is found near the driver's side door and a gun holster was found in the vehicle. Just before the video provided to 9NEWS ends, an officer searching the vehicle is heard saying, "there's your gun." The Platteville police officer involved is on administrative leave while an investigation is underway.

My thoughts: The dumbass officers were more concerned about a fucking gun after detaining the woman than getting the cruiser off the obviously often used train tracks. After this major fuck up, I wouldn't be surprised if the city is sued by the woman's family. The initial reckoning of oblivious police activity is heard around the 5 minute mark, if you want to jump there.

News article: https://www.denverpost.com/2022/09/23/colorado-train-hits-police-vehicle-woman-inside/

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Fort Lupton, Colorado — Newly released video shows the moment a freight train struck a police patrol vehicle with a 20-year-old woman handcuffed in the back seat. According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, a Platteville police officer pulled over Maria Rios-Gonzalez in Weld County, near Highway 85 and County Road 38, after an alleged road rage incident involving a gun. Two Fort Lupton police officers later arrived at the scene and placed the Rios-Gonzalez in the back of the Platteville officer’s car, which was illegally parked on railroad tracks. While the three officers were searching Rios-Gonzalez’s pickup truck, a train horn can be heard blaring. As it gets closer one of the officers realizes the car is on the tracks and begins yelling. CBI said Rios-Gonzalez suffered “serious bodily injuries,” including multiple broken ribs and a fractured sternum. The released video also shows officers searching her vehicle. At one point it's noted that a "round" is found near the driver's side door and a gun holster was found in the vehicle. Just before the video provided to 9NEWS ends, an officer searching the vehicle is heard saying, "there's your gun." The Platteville police officer involved is on administrative leave while an investigation is underway.

My thoughts: The dumbass officers were more concerned about a fucking gun after detaining the woman than getting the cruiser off the obviously often used train tracks. After this major fuck up, I wouldn't be surprised if the city is sued by the woman's family. The initial reckoning of oblivious police activity is heard around the 5 minute mark, if you want to jump there.

News article: https://www.denverpost.com/2022/09/23/colorado-train-hits-police-vehicle-woman-inside/

Every fucking police precinct has their very own keystone cops.:search:

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
You can't even make this shit up! Why in the world would you EVER park (even temporarily) your POLICE VEHICLE on the tracks AND THEN load a detainee into the back of it, STILL ON THE TRACKS..and then just leave it there! Bunch of fucking doof fuckers. Somebody hit a big fat fucking payday! 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
I'll bet the lobby of the hospital is absolutely packed with attorneys, meeting with the family. From what I read, the worst that she could be charged with is "felony menacing", but that's only if they can prove it.

It's even completely possible she's entirely innocent.

Regardless, that's one cop out of a job and one woman who literally just got a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card, along with a nice chunk of cash.

IExist

I exist
I'll bet the lobby of the hospital is absolutely packed with attorneys, meeting with the family. From what I read, the worst that she could be charged with is "felony menacing", but that's only if they can prove it.

It's even completely possible she's entirely innocent.

Regardless, that's one cop out of a job and one woman who literally just got a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card, along with a nice chunk of cash.
Ambulance chasers are dis-barred because of their unethical practices. Any lawyer caught ambulance chasing loses everything.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Last edited:
Well...no defending this. Shows the priorities of these fuckers. They should be charged with manslaughter. Once detained you would think they would be focused on her safety now that theirs is secured. Just proves they don't give a flying fuck about her safety. I would like to see them pay for their negligence.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Ha

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I'm taking a different route;The Shit's Funny as Fuck! 🤣🤣🤣...SP

Back