accident Woman handcuffed in police car hit by train (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
WHY am I not surprised it's not illegal there?
Lol! Funny that it's only illegal in less than half of the country. Also, did you notice that in only TWO states would a lawyer lose their license?

So, yeah. Maybe check your facts before just throwing a comment out there. Especially around me. I'm a fact-checking junkie. The internet has completely destroyed my trust in the words of strangers.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
Fort Lupton, Colorado — Newly released video shows the moment a freight train struck a police patrol vehicle with a 20-year-old woman handcuffed in the back seat. According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, a Platteville police officer pulled over Maria Rios-Gonzalez in Weld County, near Highway 85 and County Road 38, after an alleged road rage incident involving a gun. Two Fort Lupton police officers later arrived at the scene and placed the Rios-Gonzalez in the back of the Platteville officer’s car, which was illegally parked on railroad tracks. While the three officers were searching Rios-Gonzalez’s pickup truck, a train horn can be heard blaring. As it gets closer one of the officers realizes the car is on the tracks and begins yelling. CBI said Rios-Gonzalez suffered “serious bodily injuries,” including multiple broken ribs and a fractured sternum. The released video also shows officers searching her vehicle. At one point it's noted that a "round" is found near the driver's side door and a gun holster was found in the vehicle. Just before the video provided to 9NEWS ends, an officer searching the vehicle is heard saying, "there's your gun." The Platteville police officer involved is on administrative leave while an investigation is underway.

My thoughts: The dumbass officers were more concerned about a fucking gun after detaining the woman than getting the cruiser off the obviously often used train tracks. After this major fuck up, I wouldn't be surprised if the city is sued by the woman's family. The initial reckoning of oblivious police activity is heard around the 5 minute mark, if you want to jump there.

News article: https://www.denverpost.com/2022/09/23/colorado-train-hits-police-vehicle-woman-inside/

Again, we let these monkeys control us? These dumb fucks shouldnt be allowed control over their own lives much less an entire community.

IExist

I exist
Lol! Funny that it's only illegal in less than half of the country. Also, did you notice that in only TWO states would a lawyer lose their license?

So, yeah. Maybe check your facts before just throwing a comment out there. Especially around me. I'm a fact-checking junkie. The internet has completely destroyed my trust in the words of strangers.
Tell that to the Bar Association: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/..._7_3_direct_contact_with_prospective_clients/

Especially after some lawyers came under scrutiny for doing just that, ambulance chasing, soliciting their services to distraught family members of accident victims. Which is why you will see more commercials of lawyers offering services rather than doing it directly. Because direct solicitation is against ABA rules. Yes. They can be disbarred for ambulance chasing.

Reject

This user was banned
Fort Lupton, Colorado — Newly released video shows the moment a freight train struck a police patrol vehicle with a 20-year-old woman handcuffed in the back seat. According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, a Platteville police officer pulled over Maria Rios-Gonzalez in Weld County, near Highway 85 and County Road 38, after an alleged road rage incident involving a gun. Two Fort Lupton police officers later arrived at the scene and placed the Rios-Gonzalez in the back of the Platteville officer’s car, which was illegally parked on railroad tracks. While the three officers were searching Rios-Gonzalez’s pickup truck, a train horn can be heard blaring. As it gets closer one of the officers realizes the car is on the tracks and begins yelling. CBI said Rios-Gonzalez suffered “serious bodily injuries,” including multiple broken ribs and a fractured sternum. The released video also shows officers searching her vehicle. At one point it's noted that a "round" is found near the driver's side door and a gun holster was found in the vehicle. Just before the video provided to 9NEWS ends, an officer searching the vehicle is heard saying, "there's your gun." The Platteville police officer involved is on administrative leave while an investigation is underway.

My thoughts: The dumbass officers were more concerned about a fucking gun after detaining the woman than getting the cruiser off the obviously often used train tracks. After this major fuck up, I wouldn't be surprised if the city is sued by the woman's family. The initial reckoning of oblivious police activity is heard around the 5 minute mark, if you want to jump there.

News article: https://www.denverpost.com/2022/09/23/colorado-train-hits-police-vehicle-woman-inside/

Hahahha american fat cops are as brainless as one can be.
Are they all made by Biden, it’s seems he’s their dad.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Tell that to the Bar Association: https://www.americanbar.org/groups/..._7_3_direct_contact_with_prospective_clients/

Especially after some lawyers came under scrutiny for doing just that, ambulance chasing, soliciting their services to distraught family members of accident victims. Which is why you will see more commercials of lawyers offering services rather than doing it directly. Because direct solicitation is against ABA rules. Yes. They can be disbarred for ambulance chasing.
Sure they can, in two states. Bear in mind, we aren't discussing the literal chasing of an embulance. But lawyers meeting with the families of victims? Rather common. When a news van ran a red light and I T-boned it on my motorcycle (at 35 mph), a lawyer by the name of Thomas McGrath came to visit me at the hospital in Richmond, Virginia. I ended up hiring him.

This woman here, in this article? I guarantee you her family has been approached by dozens of lawyers by now, and they've probably already retained one.

Yes, lawyers "could" be disbarred in a couple of states, but it rarely happens.

The ABA only posted that publicly to cover their asses. It's still common practice.
Hahahha american fat cops are as brainless as one can be.
Are they all made by Biden, it’s seems he’s their dad.
Hi, DangerNoodle! You shouldn't type while you're drunk...

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
And this amazing display of incompetence, lack of situational awareness and lack of accountability of LE is why we need cops to pay for and carry personal insurance for their Fuck ups- instead of the taxpayers paying for their deadly mistakes (in this case being replacement of the squad vehicle, damage to the train, medical care and payout to the victim for gross negligence).

Just like doctors and nurses have to pay for their own liability insurance as their decisions have life or death consequences, LE should also have to pay their own liability insurance.
You get caught beating a suspect unnecessarily, planting evidence, letting a suspect in your custody get hit by a train... Your monthly insurance goes up because the insurance company has decided you are a high risk liability.
Can't afford personal insurance at $800 A month?
Guess you can't afford to be a cop, eh?

Personal accountability insurance the individual officer has to pay for THEMSELVES will help weed out the worst abusers due to insurance costs "policing" their behaviour.
They are, after all, holders of power of life and death over others and should pay for that responsibility just as other professionals do.

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

Stupid fuckin PIGS!!!!

lostmic

STAR
The incompetence, thats jail time for the officers, once the suspect is in custody you are responsible for that person!
cb9b61541dc1cd98bdf8f97ab349a2c0.gif

bigsalad

Forum Veteran

Fuckin retards

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
I lived in Fort Lupton for six years about 5 miles from the spot where this happened. The train track in question runs north to south between Denver and Gilette Wyoming. The trains run fast through there, the colder the temperature is the faster they run. Most days they will be doing about 70mph on that run. This woman is lucky those dumbass cops didn't get her killed. I'm surprised the cruiser did not explode like so many other cars that get hit out there.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
😟😟😟😟😟😟

Colorado Gestapo-cops.
Jack booted thugs who beat " ERKEL -Elijah McKain" to death. Then bragged on faclessbook.

mrln

silent ghost
typical cop fashion, to park their cruiser where ever they want. like they fucking own the place or something.
who is the cop that is responsible for this?

Hatchet

Lurker
You can't even make this shit up! Why in the world would you EVER park (even temporarily) your POLICE VEHICLE on the tracks AND THEN load a detainee into the back of it, STILL ON THE TRACKS..and then just leave it there! Bunch of fucking doof fuckers. Somebody hit a big fat fucking payday! 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵
And the cop had no problem running away from the car once it realized the train was coming instead of risking there life to save the girl....isnt that what there job requires in a way

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
And the cop had no problem running away from the car once it realized the train was coming instead of risking there life to save the girl....isnt that what there job requires in a way
Yes...in a way. Lol. In this case maybe even more so as they were the ones who put her in the police vehicle which they left on a railroad crossing. Most cops are pathetic pussies though quite honestly.

wiggins

Forum Veteran

"And this is called 'you're fucked'...'

Back