accident Woman handcuffed in police car hit by train (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Get Varg'd

Lurker
I really needed to see this today, this is the funniest video I've seen in a month, really helped my spirit and uplifted me.

Ratmben24

Lurker
Fort Lupton, Colorado — Newly released video shows the moment a freight train struck a police patrol vehicle with a 20-year-old woman handcuffed in the back seat. According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, a Platteville police officer pulled over Maria Rios-Gonzalez in Weld County, near Highway 85 and County Road 38, after an alleged road rage incident involving a gun. Two Fort Lupton police officers later arrived at the scene and placed the Rios-Gonzalez in the back of the Platteville officer’s car, which was illegally parked on railroad tracks. While the three officers were searching Rios-Gonzalez’s pickup truck, a train horn can be heard blaring. As it gets closer one of the officers realizes the car is on the tracks and begins yelling. CBI said Rios-Gonzalez suffered “serious bodily injuries,” including multiple broken ribs and a fractured sternum. The released video also shows officers searching her vehicle. At one point it's noted that a "round" is found near the driver's side door and a gun holster was found in the vehicle. Just before the video provided to 9NEWS ends, an officer searching the vehicle is heard saying, "there's your gun." The Platteville police officer involved is on administrative leave while an investigation is underway.

My thoughts: The dumbass officers were more concerned about a fucking gun after detaining the woman than getting the cruiser off the obviously often used train tracks. After this major fuck up, I wouldn't be surprised if the city is sued by the woman's family. The initial reckoning of oblivious police activity is heard around the 5 minute mark, if you want to jump there.

News article: https://www.denverpost.com/2022/09/23/colorado-train-hits-police-vehicle-woman-inside/

Dude who care about the woman she was a worthless criminal... I'd be worried more about the gun too.. stfu!

Teetee

Rookie
Fort Lupton, Colorado — Newly released video shows the moment a freight train struck a police patrol vehicle with a 20-year-old woman handcuffed in the back seat. According to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, a Platteville police officer pulled over Maria Rios-Gonzalez in Weld County, near Highway 85 and County Road 38, after an alleged road rage incident involving a gun. Two Fort Lupton police officers later arrived at the scene and placed the Rios-Gonzalez in the back of the Platteville officer’s car, which was illegally parked on railroad tracks. While the three officers were searching Rios-Gonzalez’s pickup truck, a train horn can be heard blaring. As it gets closer one of the officers realizes the car is on the tracks and begins yelling. CBI said Rios-Gonzalez suffered “serious bodily injuries,” including multiple broken ribs and a fractured sternum. The released video also shows officers searching her vehicle. At one point it's noted that a "round" is found near the driver's side door and a gun holster was found in the vehicle. Just before the video provided to 9NEWS ends, an officer searching the vehicle is heard saying, "there's your gun." The Platteville police officer involved is on administrative leave while an investigation is underway.

My thoughts: The dumbass officers were more concerned about a fucking gun after detaining the woman than getting the cruiser off the obviously often used train tracks. After this major fuck up, I wouldn't be surprised if the city is sued by the woman's family. The initial reckoning of oblivious police activity is heard around the 5 minute mark, if you want to jump there.

News article: Video shows train slam into Platteville police vehicle with woman inside

I feel like if the pigs let you get hit by a train then all charges get dropped!

Lizzie Borden

Fresh Meat

News article: Video shows train slam into Platteville police vehicle with woman inside

On this episode of 👩vs 🚂

Cass714

Fresh Meat

Did the woman survive?
I thought I heard she passed away?
Those are about the dumbest cops I've ever seen in my life!!!

If I was her or her family, I'd "SUE THE SHIT OUTTA THAT WHOLE POLICE DEPT. AND THOSE 2 STUPID OFFICERS"!!!
WHO LETS A HANDCUFFED WOMAN IN THE BACK OF A COP CAR, STOPPED ON THE FUKIN RAILROAD TRACKS, THEN HEAR & SEE THE TRAIN COMING AND NOT MAKE 1 FUKIN EFFORT TO GET HER OUTTA THE CAR OR MOVE THE CAR OFF THE TRACKS!!!

W T F ???

methedup77

Well Known Member
I'll bet the lobby of the hospital is absolutely packed with attorneys, meeting with the family. From what I read, the worst that she could be charged with is "felony menacing", but that's only if they can prove it.

It's even completely possible she's entirely innocent.

Regardless, that's one cop out of a job and one woman who literally just got a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card, along with a nice chunk of cash.
With this mess? She could’ve murdered the police chief and the charges will be dismissed 🤣🤣🤣

philk38

Lurker

That is too funny

This is never going to end . Brutal and just careless

Back