Woman left to rot to death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

BeKind

Rookie
Wonder what actually causes bed sores ... need to ask gogle.
Shit parents. Deserve to rot in prison like their daughter ...
Pressure sores, basically it is a pressure spot. Human bodies were not meant to sit still, and definitely not to remain immobile for hours on end on the same little tiny piece of skin that just might also have a tailbone, elbow bone or some other kind of sharp bit poking the skin from the inside.

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐼 moooo
.n
This one is sad simply because of the time and way this poor autistic girl was left. She supposedly became worse after she graduated. I think one excuse was she wanted it that way, to relieve herself and fester on this now highly coveted piece of rotten furniture. I must point out all we have is pics and parental excuses and do not know how this victim acted in her daily life. Autism, though a spectrum disorder with some sufferers are high functioning considering many on the extreme end can drive the parents so mad you can't help but break for them. These people could've done half a dozen things to ensure both their sanity and daughters safety, e.g. put her in a facility where she can get the proper treatments. Maybe they didn't believe in that, or maybe they really are sadistic torturers who murdered daughter, very slowly and sadistically....

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
LOL! :lulz: I seriously doubt Covid19 had anything to do with this horrific, suffering death. Her death was almost or just as bad as scaphism. Quit it with this Covid silliness. It's ridiculous

malicious999

Certified psycho
This user was banned
I love this news segment this guy is hilarious. But in all seriousness this has to be the worse case of neglect. The pain and humiliation she would have gone through. Her parents were cunts and I really hope they suffer in prison.
It reminds me of that scenario of that girl that was kept in the cellar another quite high profile case.

Parents of woman ‘left to rot away on sofa for 12 years’ charged with murder​

‘Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her,’ district attorney says.​

View attachment 586379

The parents of a Louisiana woman who was allegedly left to “rot away” on their sofa in her own waste for up to 12 years have been charged with second-degree murder.​

Clay and Sheila Fletcher were arrested and indicted on Monday, four months after their 36-year-old daughter Lacey’s emaciated body was found fused to the couch at their home in the town of Slaughter.​

Lacey was semi-naked and sitting upright in a sunken crevice in the sofa when she was found by a police officer, District Attorney Sam D’Aquilla said.​

She weighed just 96 pounds (43 kgs) and was covered in urine, faces and maggots.​

View attachment 586380

East Feliciana Parish coroner Ewell Bickham believes she could have been sitting in the same position for as long as 12 years, The Advocate reported. She also tested positive for Covid-19.​

Lacey had been homeschooled since high school, suffered social anxiety as a teenager, and had a severe case of Asperger’s, Mr D’Aquila said.​

Police officers were notified of Lacey’s death when her mother called 911 on 3 January.​

View attachment 586381

On reaching the house, deputies found a “strong stench” emanating. Fletcher’s body was surrounded by faeces and urine, and there were severe ulcers on the body’s underside.​

Coroner Dr Bickham ruled her death a homicide and the “cause behind her death stems from at least a decade of medical neglect”.​

“The scene was sickening. I’ve seen some horrible things in my life but nothing like this,”​

He told WBRZ he couldn’t eat and cried for a week after attending the death.​

Calling it a horrific episode, Mr D’Aquilla said: “The caretakers just let her sit on the couch. She just urinated and used the bathroom on the couch.”​

The underside of Lacey’s body was covered in ulcers, and appeared “rotten to the bone,” the district attorney said.​

She appeared to have faeces shoved in her face, chest and stomach, he added.​

“On a murder, you have to have intent,” Mr D’Aquilla said. “Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her.”​

A grand jury handed down an indictment for second-degree murder on Monday.​

Sheila and Clay Fletcher were longtime residents of Slaughter, a town 20 miles (36kms) north of Baton Rouge. Sheila had worked as a town alderman, but resigned her post in February after her daughter’s death.​

The parents’s attorney Steven Moore said they didn’t want to “relive the pain of losing a child through the media” in a statement to WBRZ before they were charged with murder.​

“They have been through a lot of heartache over the years. Anyone who had lost a child knows what it’s like.”​

Disability advocates said it appeared to be a clear case of criminal neglectAn​

I love this news segment this guy is hilarious. But in all seriousness this has to be the worse case of neglect. The pain and humiliation she would have gone through. Her parents were cunts and I really hope they suffer in prison.
It reminds me of that scenario of that girl that was kept in the cellar another quite high profile case.

Parents of woman ‘left to rot away on sofa for 12 years’ charged with murder​

‘Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her,’ district attorney says.​

View attachment 586379

The parents of a Louisiana woman who was allegedly left to “rot away” on their sofa in her own waste for up to 12 years have been charged with second-degree murder.​

Clay and Sheila Fletcher were arrested and indicted on Monday, four months after their 36-year-old daughter Lacey’s emaciated body was found fused to the couch at their home in the town of Slaughter.​

Lacey was semi-naked and sitting upright in a sunken crevice in the sofa when she was found by a police officer, District Attorney Sam D’Aquilla said.​

She weighed just 96 pounds (43 kgs) and was covered in urine, faces and maggots.​

View attachment 586380

East Feliciana Parish coroner Ewell Bickham believes she could have been sitting in the same position for as long as 12 years, The Advocate reported. She also tested positive for Covid-19.​

Lacey had been homeschooled since high school, suffered social anxiety as a teenager, and had a severe case of Asperger’s, Mr D’Aquila said.​

Police officers were notified of Lacey’s death when her mother called 911 on 3 January.​

View attachment 586381

On reaching the house, deputies found a “strong stench” emanating. Fletcher’s body was surrounded by faeces and urine, and there were severe ulcers on the body’s underside.​

Coroner Dr Bickham ruled her death a homicide and the “cause behind her death stems from at least a decade of medical neglect”.​

“The scene was sickening. I’ve seen some horrible things in my life but nothing like this,”​

He told WBRZ he couldn’t eat and cried for a week after attending the death.​

Calling it a horrific episode, Mr D’Aquilla said: “The caretakers just let her sit on the couch. She just urinated and used the bathroom on the couch.”​

The underside of Lacey’s body was covered in ulcers, and appeared “rotten to the bone,” the district attorney said.​

She appeared to have faeces shoved in her face, chest and stomach, he added.​

“On a murder, you have to have intent,” Mr D’Aquilla said. “Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her.”​

A grand jury handed down an indictment for second-degree murder on Monday.​

Sheila and Clay Fletcher were longtime residents of Slaughter, a town 20 miles (36kms) north of Baton Rouge. Sheila had worked as a town alderman, but resigned her post in February after her daughter’s death.​

The parents’s attorney Steven Moore said they didn’t want to “relive the pain of losing a child through the media” in a statement to WBRZ before they were charged with murder.​

“They have been through a lot of heartache over the years. Anyone who had lost a child knows what it’s like.”​

Disability advocates said it appeared to be a clear case of criminal neglect​

An elderly lady who we affectionally call nanny Annie once told me that her daughter (in her 30s) died in her own house and by the time she was found she had rotted through the floorboards , her mum lived 100miles away so she didn’t see her much , how aweful
Wonder what actually causes bed sores ... need to ask gogle.
Shit parents. Deserve to rot in prison like their daughter ...
Being led/sat too long in one position can cause pressure sores , if the patients is led on her back she would get them on her back and bum ect

carrot and stick

This user was banned
How could 2 parents do this to their baby??
Having 2 abusive parents who were obviously mentally ill I once asked one of my many therapists how two mentally unhinged people find each other....and she passed along what I now believe to be the truism that mentally ill people attract each other like magnets because another mentally ill person is the only one that will have them. Both the parents here have to have completely lost the plot not only for the neglect, but they lived with that filth and smell.

When two fucked up people connect in this world. it is poison.
Most people in this world are"fucked up" to some degree.

OG-Capo---

Rookie
I love people saying shit like that this is common for America? You know there’s worse neglect in your third world shit hole, the news just has more exciting deaths to report on daily so you don’t hear about it
Yeah there is no newscast over there catching all the stories that's for sure.

Gingerleigh

Queen bitch of castle hell
This shit can't be real. How does a body sit for 12 years and it's not a pile of bones?
Not just sit tho. She sat IN THE SAME POSITION for 12 fucking years. 😔
Not the first case. Won't be the last.
People-Americans , have no respect for human beings.
You can say the same thing for any number of countries in the world. Humans are a fucking disease.

Last edited:

Possumgirl

Fresh Meat
I don't understand this fuck. In her school photos she looks healthy enough to walk. Why did she sit in the same pose for 12 years and shit herself? She got paralyzed from tick-borne encephalitis? Or she had ALS? Or did her parents tie her to that fucking couch?
My father's aunt decided at the age of 57 that it was dangerous to lead an active lifestyle and she lived another 35 years without leaving her apartment. But she didn’t shit herself for 30 of those 35 years. I don’t understand how a person with mainly normal mind didn’t experience pain, itching, and didn't go to shower at least once a 7-10 days (!).
For god sake, how?

Back