Woman left to rot to death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Coroners and sheriff's investigators usually have to be the most stoic and condition themselves to be emotionally detached due to the nature of their jobs and being able to perform these jobs while under stress. If the coroner and chief of police in a case had been driven to tears, and not able to eat, you KNOW that the case is especially heinous.

May this young woman rest in peace.
This shit can't be real. How does a body sit for 12 years and it's not a pile of bones?

She suffered from "Locked In Syndrome" AKA complete paralysis. She was languishing on that couch for 12 years being fed very minimally through a tube and allowed to fester in her own waste. She died less than a week before this case was brought to light.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Wonder what actually causes bed sores ... need to ask gogle.
Shit parents. Deserve to rot in prison like their daughter ...
Just pressure.. bones pushing on flesh. You know how you roll over at night every once in awhile.. this poor girl just didn't have sense enough to move. After school stopped she was basically deserted by her parents while they were in the same room with her. Pure evil shit.

Jazzyjimmy1414

xxx666xxx
:shit: :shit: :shit:
Covid was the very least of her problems.
Give the parents a little credit...
at least they let her use the couch as opposed to newspaper on the kitchen floor.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Can't really tell what I'm looking at in that photo. I thought that was her face, but I think it's a crease where the cushions separate. What a fucked up way to die. The next time you think your life is screwed up, well hers was a truly fucked up life. Beyond sad

Reject

This user was banned
I love this news segment this guy is hilarious. But in all seriousness this has to be the worse case of neglect. The pain and humiliation she would have gone through. Her parents were cunts and I really hope they suffer in prison.
It reminds me of that scenario of that girl that was kept in the cellar another quite high profile case.

Parents of woman ‘left to rot away on sofa for 12 years’ charged with murder​

‘Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her,’ district attorney says.​

View attachment 586379

The parents of a Louisiana woman who was allegedly left to “rot away” on their sofa in her own waste for up to 12 years have been charged with second-degree murder.​

Clay and Sheila Fletcher were arrested and indicted on Monday, four months after their 36-year-old daughter Lacey’s emaciated body was found fused to the couch at their home in the town of Slaughter.​

Lacey was semi-naked and sitting upright in a sunken crevice in the sofa when she was found by a police officer, District Attorney Sam D’Aquilla said.​

She weighed just 96 pounds (43 kgs) and was covered in urine, faces and maggots.​

View attachment 586380

East Feliciana Parish coroner Ewell Bickham believes she could have been sitting in the same position for as long as 12 years, The Advocate reported. She also tested positive for Covid-19.​

Lacey had been homeschooled since high school, suffered social anxiety as a teenager, and had a severe case of Asperger’s, Mr D’Aquila said.​

Police officers were notified of Lacey’s death when her mother called 911 on 3 January.​

View attachment 586381

On reaching the house, deputies found a “strong stench” emanating. Fletcher’s body was surrounded by faeces and urine, and there were severe ulcers on the body’s underside.​

Coroner Dr Bickham ruled her death a homicide and the “cause behind her death stems from at least a decade of medical neglect”.​

“The scene was sickening. I’ve seen some horrible things in my life but nothing like this,”​

He told WBRZ he couldn’t eat and cried for a week after attending the death.​

Calling it a horrific episode, Mr D’Aquilla said: “The caretakers just let her sit on the couch. She just urinated and used the bathroom on the couch.”​

The underside of Lacey’s body was covered in ulcers, and appeared “rotten to the bone,” the district attorney said.​

She appeared to have faeces shoved in her face, chest and stomach, he added.​

“On a murder, you have to have intent,” Mr D’Aquilla said. “Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her.”​

A grand jury handed down an indictment for second-degree murder on Monday.​

Sheila and Clay Fletcher were longtime residents of Slaughter, a town 20 miles (36kms) north of Baton Rouge. Sheila had worked as a town alderman, but resigned her post in February after her daughter’s death.​

The parents’s attorney Steven Moore said they didn’t want to “relive the pain of losing a child through the media” in a statement to WBRZ before they were charged with murder.​

“They have been through a lot of heartache over the years. Anyone who had lost a child knows what it’s like.”​

Disability advocates said it appeared to be a clear case of criminal neglect​

Only in america

OG-Capo---

Rookie
I love this news segment this guy is hilarious. But in all seriousness this has to be the worse case of neglect. The pain and humiliation she would have gone through. Her parents were cunts and I really hope they suffer in prison.
It reminds me of that scenario of that girl that was kept in the cellar another quite high profile case.

‘Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her,’ district attorney says.​

View attachment 586379

The parents of a Louisiana woman who was allegedly left to “rot away” on their sofa in her own waste for up to 12 years have been charged with second-degree murder.​

Clay and Sheila Fletcher were arrested and indicted on Monday, four months after their 36-year-old daughter Lacey’s emaciated body was found fused to the couch at their home in the town of Slaughter.​

Lacey was semi-naked and sitting upright in a sunken crevice in the sofa when she was found by a police officer, District Attorney Sam D’Aquilla said.​

She weighed just 96 pounds (43 kgs) and was covered in urine, faces and maggots.​

View attachment 586380

East Feliciana Parish coroner Ewell Bickham believes she could have been sitting in the same position for as long as 12 years, The Advocate reported. She also tested positive for Covid-19.​

Lacey had been homeschooled since high school, suffered social anxiety as a teenager, and had a severe case of Asperger’s, Mr D’Aquila said.​

Police officers were notified of Lacey’s death when her mother called 911 on 3 January.​

View attachment 586381

On reaching the house, deputies found a “strong stench” emanating. Fletcher’s body was surrounded by faeces and urine, and there were severe ulcers on the body’s underside.​

Coroner Dr Bickham ruled her death a homicide and the “cause behind her death stems from at least a decade of medical neglect”.​

“The scene was sickening. I’ve seen some horrible things in my life but nothing like this,”​

Calling it a horrific episode, Mr D’Aquilla said: “The caretakers just let her sit on the couch. She just urinated and used the bathroom on the couch.”​

The underside of Lacey’s body was covered in ulcers, and appeared “rotten to the bone,” the district attorney said.​

“On a murder, you have to have intent,” Mr D’Aquilla said. “Did they want to kill her? I want to say yeah, they wanted to kill her.”​

Sheila and Clay Fletcher were longtime residents of Slaughter, a town 20 miles (36kms) north of Baton Rouge. Sheila had worked as a town alderman, but resigned her post in February after her daughter’s death.​

The parents’s attorney Steven Moore said they didn’t want to “relive the pain of losing a child through the media” in a statement to WBRZ before they were charged with murder.​

“They have been through a lot of heartache over the years. Anyone who had lost a child knows what it’s like.”​

To be honest I was hoping to see any pictures of this. It's out of curiosity how that would happen melted on the couch.

tero

GOREBABY

View attachment 586379

View attachment 586380

View attachment 586381

Theses SOBs gotta get tortured in prison but their def gonna be in a PC unit.

malyia

for my personal enjoyment.
she should of asked for some chips and a tv remote for her last moments of passing ... would of been a fun way to die at least she got to chill in her final moments

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
No biggie. A little steam cleaning and that couch is as good as...a thrift store couch. Probably get fifty bucks for it.

Masc.wnnbe

NewbieX

View attachment 586379

View attachment 586380

View attachment 586381

Disability advocates said it appeared to be a clear case of criminal negl​

View attachment 586379

View attachment 586380

View attachment 586381

Masc.wnnbe

NewbieX
Everyone is talking about the couch and the smell. I'm sitting here wondering what the hell happened to her, to be stuck to the couch. She looked like she was doing well?

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Everyone is talking about the couch and the smell. I'm sitting here wondering what the hell happened to her, to be stuck to the couch. She looked like she was doing well?
Because , really, they don't have any of the gorey pictures. You're only seeing the end result when most of the corpse has been removed from the couch

Collins

Well Known Member

View attachment 586379

View attachment 586380

View attachment 586381

The mother looks like something from Texas chainsaw massacre, nasty inbred bitch

Back