Woman Who Has Given Birth To 44 Kids Banned From Having More Children (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gone crazy back soon

Farts in elevators
Flat earthers believe that terrible disasters constantly wipe out the population over and over again and then wipe our brains but I'm not a flat earther
Mankind is in no danger of going extinct, like ever. Those earning the Darwin awards are helping to keep the population under control and the cartel is doing it's part too

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
We can only fucking hope, this world is doomed 6114 billion in the year 2500, there's no way to sustain that! Only the best and brightest should be procreating. I'll take my meds but it's true!
Believe it or not, besides the third world, the rest of the world is in population decline. Once a country becomes rich, Things get expensive and kids become unaffordable. All developed countries populations are getting older. China is going through this right now. They are a developing nation, kids are becoming unaffordable and their population is aging. In my country, the govt has been conning everyone into putting their money into superannuation, cause they know there will be to many fogies to pay pensions to, and there just isn't the money there. They are also raising the retiring age to 72 in a few years. Most fuckas won't live that long to see their superannuation. And you can guess who will probably get it.. The govt...

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Believe it or not, besides the third world, the rest of the world is in population decline. Once a country becomes rich, Things get expensive and kids become unaffordable. All developed countries populations are getting older. China is going through this right now. They are a developing nation, kids are becoming unaffordable and their population is aging. In my country, the govt has been conning everyone into putting their money into superannuation, cause they know there will be to many fogies to pay pensions to, and there just isn't the money there. They are also raising the retiring age to 72 in a few years. Most fuckas won't live that long to see their superannuation. And you can guess who will probably get it.. The govt...
Oh great so we're going to be overrun by Third Worlders

Well, the problem is, that the "developed countries" have developed undeveloped family- and laborpolitics. If it was (monetary and time) possible to have a real (family-)life beside of work for the main population there wont be a decline of kids. our "developed countries" have developed modern slavery. on the other side in the non-developed countries, kids are the life insurance of the old people, as there is no state welfare and no social security at all its like suicide to not have some. As a conclusion i think none of the two options are desirable. And no, we do not need migration to solve this problem. We need better family politics and working conditions. Thats all!

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Well, the problem is, that the "developed countries" have developed undeveloped family- and laborpolitics. If it was (monetary and time) possible to have a real (family-)life beside of work for the main population there wont be a decline of kids. our "developed countries" have developed modern slavery. on the other side in the non-developed countries, kids are the life insurance of the old people, as there is no state welfare and no social security at all its like suicide to not have some. As a conclusion i think none of the two options are desirable. And no, we do not need migration to solve this problem. We need better family politics and working conditions. Thats all!
Well said mate. And I believe the reason this is, is because as a country gets richer, people get more and more greedy. And for the elite to have the lifestyles they have, they have to enslave the rest of the population to support their wealth. When I was young, Straya was poorer, but was better, as your fellow strayans would help each other get by. As people have got more and more money, greed has taken over and now everyone is out for themselves. Gone are the days one wage earner could support a family. Because of this, children are brought up by strangers in childcare and by t.v. because mum and dad have to work to get by. So parents now don't have time to love and nurture their children which is leading to a cold hearted selfish generation

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I suspect her pussy looks like this, but black
SsL7E.jpg

DeadCold

Rookie
Thank you for this. Everytime someone wants me too donate to some African fund, I always tell them, "Only of you send condoms" Ive been around since the 70's, and used to watch all "If you can only donate $1, you can feed a child for a month" Well shit, since its only a $1, and your commercial cost $8,000 to make, you can rescue them all yourself. Never understood that. Screw you Sally Struthers. I will personally but condoms and seeds. And dont tell me seeds need water. I know that. Problem is they dont. If you cant grow anything,,,,,,,,,,move. Simple. Just stop popping babies off in a world where you cant grow anything, never rains, and the people are lazy. Sorry, but not sorry.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Thank you for this. Everytime someone wants me too donate to some African fund, I always tell them, "Only of you send condoms" Ive been around since the 70's, and used to watch all "If you can only donate $1, you can feed a child for a month" Well shit, since its only a $1, and your commercial cost $8,000 to make, you can rescue them all yourself. Never understood that. Screw you Sally Struthers. I will personally but condoms and seeds. And dont tell me seeds need water. I know that. Problem is they dont. If you cant grow anything,,,,,,,,,,move. Simple. Just stop popping babies off in a world where you cant grow anything, never rains, and the people are lazy. Sorry, but not sorry.
Shhhh... Now they'll move here!

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Oh my gosh 44 kids and she's only 40 herself,why...you can see in that pic just how truly poor they are I highly doubt if most of her off spring make it to adult hood....the gov. their waits till she pops out 44 niggly's then they tell her to get a hysterectomy...the scientists claim that in just twenty years this planet will be out of meat..so keep on popping them out ladies in the third world countries.

DeadCold

Rookie
Oh my gosh 44 kids and she's only 40 herself,why...you can see in that pic just how truly poor they are I highly doubt if most of her off spring make it to adult hood....the gov. their waits till she pops out 44 niggly's then they tell her to get a hysterectomy...the scientists claim that in just twenty years this planet will be out of meat..so keep on popping them out ladies in the third world countries.
I wouldnt worry to much about them eating meat. Their is only 1 goat and they need it. Plus Sally Struthers is eating all the food. Cartman found out for us :Cheesypuffs:

Janine

I wouldnt worry to much about them eating meat. Their is only 1 goat and they need it. Plus Sally Struthers is eating all the food. Cartman found out for us :Cheesypuffs:
DC I am not worried at all about the fucks in third world countries .I doubt if they even have a goat for milk how can they afford to feed the goat with 44 fucking niggly's??So that explains why old Sally blew up in her weight over the years..hummmm

DeadCold

Rookie
DC I am not worried at all about the fucks in third world countries .I doubt if they even have a goat for milk how can they afford to feed the goat with 44 fucking niggly's??So that explains why old Sally blew up in her weight over the years..hummmm
Oh Im not either. Just saw a chance for humor and took it. You should know me by now :rolleyes:

Janine

Oh Im not either. Just saw a chance for humor and took it. You should know me by now :rolleyes:
Here's a bit of humor for you...just a bit ago this fuck was parked out in front of my place with a lit cig pouring gas form a big gas can from his back seat into a smaller gas can with his fucking cig hanging out of his mouth right over the gas can...fuck a tard born every minute in this world. :shakefist:

Back