WOMEN DEAD AT WAR (9 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

lordbalor

Lurker
As mentioned in an earlier post the female soldiers here are kurds. There are lots of images of dead kurdish female soliders - I contribute a couple here, but they may be reposts. I have a lot of others, but most of them aren't rare, so they are likely seen before here on GG.

The only other conflict I know with many female soldiers (as well as some civilians) portrayed as corpses is the Sri Lanka civil war. Most of the images of dead tamils from that conflict are quite common too, and I would imagine that most of them are here somewhere.

In both cases there are added bonuses, as the enemy often humiliates the dead women by undressing them, and many of those images reach the public uncensored, as the two I show here.

View attachment 562510View attachment 562511

Someone somewhere they have the full video of this...

lordbalor

Lurker
Can You Upload it?
I have more... but my bandwidth very low.. because i need use vpn, my country doesn't allow open this website....
IMG_20240128_053915_728.jpg
IMG_20240106_225357_758.jpg

GhostAngel

NewbieX
Anyone have the source or a higher resolution version of this video of a dead female Kurdish soldier being dragged naked in the snow? The ones on all the gore sites are pretty low res.

Back