Women Waiting to be Hanged (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
There is a resemblance, I'll admit. Irma is shown below.
When Pierrepoint was getting ready to hang Irma, she was very anxious. She told him, in German, "quick!" She wanted it over, and in a few seconds it was.

Irma Grese 2.jpg

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Two women waiting to be hanged during WWII. The young woman had a nice neck. I'm sure it broke easily enough.

Two women waiting to be hanged during WWII. The young woman had a nice neck. I'm sure it broke easily enough.

View attachment 580143

View attachment 580143
I think that these were the ladies who got hung with irma Grese, she was one sexy hardcore nazi, they called her the beautiful beast

thighmunns

NewbieX
Thanks for your post. Some of the female Nazis were attractive.
No, these ladies were not hanged with Irma ,, Irma was tried and convicted at the Nuremberg trials ,, she was hanged by the British hangman Albert Pierrepoint. These five ladies were hanged ( short drop ) on a hill in Gdansk in soviet occupied Poland in 1946. Also hanged at the same time were five kapos and the Stutthoff concentration camp commandant Johann Pauls.

These women were quite young and as an additional service I would have happily sodomized each one ,, before or after the hanging.

skalp28

Lurker
It always surprises me there are no videos of these things. I know cameras were not really common those days but still...

Blanche Hudson

Jane, don’t make me call Dr. Shelby!
Irma Grese was executed by hanging, but this isn't her. She was hanged in an indoor execution chamber my Albert Pierrepoint.
Pierrepoint was the execution master once the camps were liberated. He would measure every person so their neck would snap just right.

Back