• Yes

Votes: 74 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
There‘s been a fair and legitimate trial, the accused has been found guilty and in this jurisdiction it was a capital crime making him/her eligible for the death penalty. No one in the prison is willing to pull the trigger, flip the switch, grab the lever or push the plunger (I think I captured all the means of initiating the killing) so the warden has turned to the public and is looking for a volunteer. There’s no group of three where two will have plausible deniability in causing the death, its only one person who will be publicly identified.

1609014708071.jpg

Would you do it?

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
There‘s been a fair and legitimate trial, the accused has been found guilty and in this jurisdiction it was a capital crime making him/her eligible for the death penalty. No one in the prison is willing to pull the trigger, flip the switch, grab the lever or push the plunger (I think I captured all the means of initiating the killing) so the warden has turned to the public and is looking for a volunteer. There’s no group of three where two will have plausible deniability in causing the death, its only one person who will be publicly identified.

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
If it was someone who did something I found really repugnant, like raping and murdering a child, sure. Regular murder because someone pissed someone else off or part of a robbery gone wrong or something, jail is fine. But truly heinous acts I believe deserve the death penalty so I would be fine with executing a really horrible person.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
Strap the accused down and prepare for 3 ways of execution and tell the accused that only 1 is rigged. Tell them that theu can choosen between pulling the trigger or flipping the switch or grab the level but they will have to do it. If they are lucky they will be pardoned and stand back with a grin. They wouldn't know what happened anyway.

Dante1984

...in the corner eating bugs...
This user was banned
If it involved a child, I would ask if I could work from home....you know Covid and all.

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
only if i get to choose the method

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Yep, but please in a country where they have still the good old guillotine (German style)..
Guillotine is a French method of execution never used in Germany
The Germans either put in prison to life imprisoment or hanged or shot dead the criminals
But today there is only a life sentence in prison in Germany the maximum punishment before a court, the death penalty is banned in the European Union, only life imprisonment is the most severe punishment in the EU
This is a big problem, the death penalty should be reinstated within the European Union

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
Guillotine is a French method of execution never used in Germany
The Germans either put in prison to life imprisoment or hanged or shot dead the criminals
But today there is only a life sentence in prison in Germany the maximum punishment before a court, the death penalty is banned in the European Union, only life imprisonment is the most severe punishment in the EU
This is a big problem, the death penalty should be reinstated within the European Union
Oh I forgot: From 1933 to 1945, imprisonment in Germany was relatively low under Adolf Hitler
The criminals were either transported to a concentration camp where they were either gassed or worked for years
Or the other option the Einsatzgruppe squads shot them to death

Back