• Yes

Votes: 74 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

SomePeculiarPotato

OneWeirdSpud?
There‘s been a fair and legitimate trial, the accused has been found guilty and in this jurisdiction it was a capital crime making him/her eligible for the death penalty. No one in the prison is willing to pull the trigger, flip the switch, grab the lever or push the plunger (I think I captured all the means of initiating the killing) so the warden has turned to the public and is looking for a volunteer. There’s no group of three where two will have plausible deniability in causing the death, its only one person who will be publicly identified.

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
Idk man, that’s a tough one. I think if it was more personal I might, but taking someone’s life would probably haunt me for the rest of my life lol

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
There‘s been a fair and legitimate trial, the accused has been found guilty and in this jurisdiction it was a capital crime making him/her eligible for the death penalty. No one in the prison is willing to pull the trigger, flip the switch, grab the lever or push the plunger (I think I captured all the means of initiating the killing) so the warden has turned to the public and is looking for a volunteer. There’s no group of three where two will have plausible deniability in causing the death, its only one person who will be publicly identified.

View attachment 466969

Would you do it?
If it was 100% confirmed they did it i would make an example out of them, kill them in some fucked ye old medieval way

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
yes i would. i'd bring a sandwich with me, offer them a piece and tell them that i'll be eating it before, during and after they're dispatched.

Dead Christ

Saw It Coming
I want to go back to ancient times where executioners were village criminal outcasts who wore black hoods and my sole purpose was to execute other criminals. Funfact, but did you know those types of executioners were also doctors sometimes

mrln

silent ghost
whats the catch? why doesnt anyone want to do it? is it because the person is well connected,and if you do kill him/her,you will be offed too? or a family member,if not,the whole family? or is it because if you do kill that person,you will be cursed with runny diarrhea while stuck in traffic,for the rest of your life? im not crazy about having the diarrhea, part.

hcoop111

Such is life
kinda like jury duty…would I put my life and the life of my family’s at risk just to answer the “call” and give judgment unto somebody …no lol😂👍 you don’t know who tf that cunt knows who is watching and what snitches are in that room currently …..jfs …

Back